[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/16 11:50 PM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/16 11:50 PM PST

Wartune will be having an Emergency Maintenance for the following servers on December 16th at 11:50 PM PST:

Kabam: S21, S23, S25, S27, S28, S30

R2games: S162, S165, S168, S171, S174, S177, S180, S183, S246, S250, S253, S255, S258, S261, S264, S367, S370, S373, S376

We expect servers to be down for 1 to 2 hours. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game. After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package contains the following items:

• 100,000 Gold
    • 25,000 Kyanite
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1

It is nice that you are compensating us. but it would also have been nice for a little warning in chat.

Comment

well for an emergency it is an emergency, the topic came out after the server went down...

can we know why it went down? or is it security defence?

Comment

should add uplifting soul quest for hero trial quest thing. i cant finish my daily bg quest with uplifting soul reward cause im always getting added in bg with 50k+ br while i only got 30k br. and about world boss im having trouble on it cause i kept getting network lost during world boss. so it's really hard to get enough uplifting soul for mahra.

Comment

hi' where can i go if i want to know how much my bbg points i have?

Comment

US S21 West isnt even appearing for me hope this is fixed once it is over , i have spent to much time on this to lose everything

Comment

any news still down

Comment

Originally posted by revolver136 View Post
                US S21 West isnt even appearing for me hope this is fixed once it is over , i have spent to much time on this to lose everything
                Don't worry. Servers are taken off the server list when they are down for maintenance. Once the maintenance is over, the server will be accessible again.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Phew..Thanks

Comment

Will there be other ways to obtain colorful socks later on?

Comment

what a **** .... s240 have tones of lag from last maintenance ... and don`t do anything about that
                      S240 Ravenham
                      Name ☆★☆★
                      Class Archer
                      BR330k
                      Guild TheRoyals

Comment

and 3 hrs+ later still down. loads to 73%.

Comment

huge progress.....now loading to 72% instead of 73% ffs

Comment

Sadly it seems S30 is still down..Only loading to 73% then stops sighs I understand programs get glitchy..Yet you would expect with as much money as some people put into this game these issues wouldnt happen that often if at all

Comment

still loading to 72% and no further I have cleared all caches broswer diff computer etc etc etc and nothing...

Comment

Working...
                              X