No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/19 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for sure is the problem with servers cause on s392 i can join but on 406 i cant
    I'm not the best and i never be the best but for sure i will enjoy this ******** game!!
    Some peoples must understand one thing: "This is just a game so take it easy!!!" :mad:

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
    Fighting til' the wars won!
    (the Cab-Angel with a Shotgun)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Server: [S392] Emerald Falls
    Name:CyanPile
    Class:Archer
    Guild:STRONGHOLD

Comment

• 73% 94 % stuck almost hour now

Comment

• Originally posted by IrenicMan View Post
        May be they want to replace WB with Whack-A-Mole for us
        hahahaa nice one Ire. Me Kahlan :d .

Comment

• S393 stuck in loading too

Comment

• Why I cant load game? It stucked on 73 %, was there some error during maintance??

Comment

• I did`it... i made 1 mil with the mouses and load it... yay finally...

Comment

• still can't play please fix it!!!

Comment

• 1 month free vip will be reward for that bug

Comment

• can we at least have a reply of some kind R2

Comment

• Good job wartune..2 hour waiting to loading,and now i just look black screen...

wth?are u joking..2 hour lol i waiting to loading,and now i just look black screen..

Comment

• Dear Emma....i have problem to get in to Wartune after the maintenance. i'm stuck in 70% downloading. i'm diagnosis & the result is ok. my adobe flash is up to date. please solve this problem as soon as possible. If not i cannot play this day. Thank you.

Comment

• post this login issue 2 hours ago good to see it has been fixed... oh wait IT STILL HASN'T

Remove the xmas theme **** and give me the game!

IDIOTS!

Comment

• my only hope is to fix it before Class Wars begin,6hrs shoud be enought

Comment

• *** is wrong with you guys? you know the game is lagging then you put up Christmas visual upgrades... the game that's already slow just got slower...
                              been waiting for the last 4 hours after i got home... nothing...

Comment

• Maitaince over now i cant get logget inn it stop loading 73 % Mirror Hills s365 s347 and s350 others servers work but those tree no fix this please

Comment

Working...
                                X