Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/19 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colourful Decor

Colourful decour Should be enable to opened up with Gold or Kynite

Comment

i have o agree with you that would be a good idea

Comment

ho ho ho ho... merry christmas....

Comment

when is R2 going to deal with the lag besides never.... Been laggy since 2.1 even came out with the exception of Tower of Kings. That's been laggy since it first came out.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
            Can you make so man can sell Warlord's Medallion to i have 2 x and never use them becouse them are relly relly bad.
            not good idea to sell it, but if you can use 2 medalions (LD+Warlord's Medallion) at one time it was perfect

Comment

R2 need to give us a lag free wartune

Comment

yeah they should make colorful decor open with gold/daru/kyan. why cant they give free player just that instead of making it sell-able?

Comment

Originally posted by R220991154 View Post
                  we need socks game master . i have 59 socks and the reindeer 60 . how fair this is
                  Dude do you EVEN READ stuff besides blindly ranting. There will be more socks to get after the 12-19 maint. there is a post on the sock event with dates.

Comment

good job

Comment

i got 32 piles of socks today XD

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                        Can you make so man can sell Warlord's Medallion to i have 2 x and never use them becouse them are relly relly bad.
                        they are there for those whocant buy a medallion due to needing shards for legend items, so are useful to some

Comment

what about the colorful socks u will make it droping again ?

Comment

Originally posted by to0oz View Post
                            what about the colorful socks u will make it droping again ?
                            yes they are
                            LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

wish R2 would choose a differnet day for maintenance, or at least do on different ones each time, today is classwars , so noone wants to miss anythin in the mornin, and if its a long one , no WB before a CW, grrrr

Comment

Well this explains why I cant see any servers on the site and my character apparently doesnt exist at the moment.....or It better explain it...I have put 50 dollars into this game in the 5 days i have played.....

Comment

Working...
                                X