Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/19 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/19 @ 2:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 19th of December at 2:30 AM EST, (11:30 PM PST (Dec 18th), 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes for this maintenance:

• Added a snowy landscape for the City, Cloud City and the Farm.
    • A Christmas themed loading screen.
    • Christmas Box is on sale in the item shop, New Christmas costumes and a special mount - Frost Lion added.
    • Enabled HP Pack purchase for Bound Balens.
    • Improved the Fishing feature.
    • Edited the Sylph Help to avoid misunderstandings.
    • Resolved an issue with the “Colorful Décor” not being sellable.
    • Fixed various typographical errors.

That is wonderful, I have over a hundred and fifty of those in my inventory taking up space for items that I can and do use...That was the biggest mistake that R2 Ever made, an object that can only be opened by a paying player and cannot be sold, two thumbs down on this one for sure...as far as the Sylph help goes, where is it, I have never been able to find it so am bumbling along in the dark like a blind fool....

Comment

Really like this patch thanks so Much R2 good thinking on this one

Comment

and what about class war?

Comment

Is this including the servers be merged atm?
          Nicki81

Mage's Rock

Comment

why don`t put colorfull decor to open with Gold or Daru ???
            S240 Ravenham
            Name ☆★☆★
            Class Archer
            BR330k
            Guild TheRoyals

Comment

hopelly i can get at least 5 k gold each for selling the decors

Comment

better to opent it ... even i spend 50k daru or gold
                S240 Ravenham
                Name ☆★☆★
                Class Archer
                BR330k
                Guild TheRoyals

Comment

I am curios how much will cost frost lion,i am happy with this update for xmas,but i thing we will have a much bigger lag...

Comment

***. today maintenance and again tomorrow? you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Razvan89 View Post
                      I am curios how much will cost frost lion,i am happy with this update for xmas,but i thing we will have a much bigger lag...
                      It will be on the exchange event, unless they make another consume/recharge event, which will be fun to see how many are willing to spend another 30-50k for the mount ^^.
                      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

we need socks game master . i have 59 socks and the reindeer 60 . how fair this is

Comment

• Christmas items in the Shop: Christmas Box, Christmas costumes, and a Christmas mount – Frost Lion.
                          In shop or avaible from event with x-mas cap ?I know it says Shop but lets be honest since when u put new mount directly to shop xD instead of event or boxes not that i complain hope its in shop will be nice.

Comment

ahhhhh... seriusly lah.... me in day wait 4 hour not finised and tomorow maintance again .... greats scadule ... very" nice scadule ... acutualy more player hate this scadule wartune i hope letter wartune made better scadule plzzz

Comment

Originally posted by xenute View Post
                              and what about class war?
                              As usual, Class War with be announced 55 minutes before it starts (oops, 24 hours). So you will have a lot of time to prepare...NOT!

Comment

Working...
                              X