Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Limited Mount Training Pack!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do you get these , went to shop and hot item purchased four times = 4000 whips for 64 balens .... so where are they not in my inbox or inventory ???

Comment

pleaseee

loid lvl 4 plissss

Comment

Originally posted by ANGELSPURS View Post
        how do you get these , went to shop and hot item purchased four times = 4000 whips for 64 balens .... so where are they not in my inbox or inventory ???
        4000? Hahaha, I think you misunderstood the event there, its 16 balen for 1 mount whip... so that's why...
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Axel♂ View Post
          not a profitable deal coz we are not allowed to use our bound balens for this offer .. and i'm making savings for upcoming sylph DARK
          bb for dark ? bb cant even buy apollo

Comment

Here's the psychology behind it:

Buying whips from this event sale is more than twice as cost-efficient as using balens to train mounts. With a limit of $160 or purchases for whips per player every 4 hours, they are in fact motivating us to buy more and more every time the sale replenishes. People will buy all they can to stock up or to prevent their competitors from laying hands on those whips. By limiting sales to a certain amount for every 4 hours, they are appealing to the buyer's nose for "good deals" that are actually cash drainers. Mark my words, people will be getting up in the middle of the night to buy those whips...
            Level: 63
            BR: 60.2k
            Honor Ranking: Almost Private!!! XD
            S295

Comment

Really? I can see whips still on sale after 3 days, maybe big balen guys have maxed out there CCs?

Originally posted by DirkStoltz View Post
              Here's the psychology behind it:

Buying whips from this event sale is more than twice as cost-efficient as using balens to train mounts. With a limit of $160 or purchases for whips per player every 4 hours, they are in fact motivating us to buy more and more every time the sale replenishes. People will buy all they can to stock up or to prevent their competitors from laying hands on those whips. By limiting sales to a certain amount for every 4 hours, they are appealing to the buyer's nose for "good deals" that are actually cash drainers. Mark my words, people will be getting up in the middle of the night to buy those whips...

Comment

Working...
              X