[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/7 @ 2:30 AM EST - Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/7 @ 2:30 AM EST - Update

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Tuesday, the 7th of January at 2:30 AM EST, (11:30 PM PST (Jan 6th), 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 hours. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes for this maintenance:
    • The Baroque Costume Set has been added to the Mystery Shop: Baroque Tophat, Death by Baroque, Twisted Baroque.
    • Fixed an issue with incorrect monster names in the tutorial.
    • Fixed an issue with Fashion Statement not showing in a room when Warriors wear it.
    • Adjusted Rune Pack description.
    • Resolved various typographical errors.

Update - 4:15 AM EST - All servers are UP!

Sweet looking forward to it
    ~Forever His Angel of Music~

Comment

You better remove the fireworks **** enough is enough.

Comment

Please also resolve the invite for Help (Lucky Star) in Jewel Hunt, am getting this message for 2 days now - "The Player has already been invited", doesn't it reset everyday. Previously I could invite same person on consecutive days

Comment

hope lag problem will reduce :3 please

Comment

so nothing about next part of the patch

Comment

to all servers???

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                You better remove the fireworks **** enough is enough.
                Am so ******* agree to you, this firework has make me lagy ans get flash to carsh alot this worst ******* ting release to the game.
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
                  so nothing about next part of the patch
                  Which is good, or you want the game to be more expensive again so soon?
                  Hope it lasts half a year before new patch .
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

kidney4sale

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                      [*]Fixed an issue with Fashion Statement not showing in a room when Warriors wear it.
                      [/LIST]
                      my days as invisible man are over. skip this one. pretty please! it was a fun bug. its not affecting gameplay
                      let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
                        my days as invisible man are over. skip this one. pretty please! it was a fun bug. its not affecting gameplay
                        Well, if you use it on BG, you can likely avoid enemies. :P
                        TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
                        I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
                        -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                          [*]Resolved various typographical errors.[/LIST]
                          Last time this this was posted, they fixed refinement locks not being consumed (that time when everyone got +10 of all stats ^^)

everyone find the bug before its gone!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                            Which is good, or you want the game to be more expensive again so soon?
                            Hope it lasts half a year before new patch .
                            Half a year? This game be incredibly boring with out any new content. Patches need to come fast just like every other mmo out there. Waiting 2+months for a update that's only a part not a full update is just dumb.

Comment

I assume you are adding more then you listed there? If you do not add the golden alpaca to the game today how will people be able to get them in boxes or exchange for it? I really hope your adding more sylphs today, my Iris will be 80 tomorrow, and Pan is 78 as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X