[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance all PST/EST Servers 1/7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ebeb- View Post
    wow cill'out bro u wont get a **** from wht u say u want to much and dont tell me u get all tht in one day cmon
    Depend how fast we gonna kill wb! Fully buffed and with lvl5 power pot + scroll for patk and with cd reduce i make average 4 mil gold/daru from one wb! And i am not strongest in my server... From Spire i get everyday between 3 mil and 4.2 mil exp, depend will we have bonus nirvana or not. Today i got 3.6 mil exp from Spire.
    BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• Comment

• Dear Momma

Here is some more Pac...Dear Mama

Last edited by OhZee; 01-08-2014, 01:59 AM.
        BugzBunny
        Kabam S61
        GM of LoonyTunes
        Balenor's #1 GM
        Balenor's Sweetheart

Comment

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
          Depend how fast we gonna kill wb! Fully buffed and with lvl5 power pot + scroll for patk and with cd reduce i make average 4 mil gold/daru from one wb! And i am not strongest in my server... From Spire i get everyday between 3 mil and 4.2 mil exp, depend will we have bonus nirvana or not. Today i got 3.6 mil exp from Spire.
          if u say so for 4 mil gold u need to be the first in wb and have a strong br..and about the compensation take it how it is in the end they can give us nothing is a free game and we play by they rules so idk why ppl complain and ask huge compensation pack
          SERVER-S233
          GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
          CHR-EBEB ARCHER
          SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

• Originally posted by ebeb- View Post
            remove???is working
            actually they changed it!

Comment

• This may be a dumb question...but can u get banned for killing everyone in Sylph Atoll?...I went through mine for about an hour and killed everyone in it and everyone who came back during that time...just to do it
              BugzBunny
              Kabam S61
              GM of LoonyTunes
              Balenor's #1 GM
              Balenor's Sweetheart

Comment

• Originally posted by OhZee View Post
                This may be a dumb question...but can u get banned for killing everyone in Sylph Atoll?...I went through mine for about an hour and killed everyone in it and everyone who came back during that time...just to do it
                also killing one person over and over till they have no Amythest in mines?
                BugzBunny
                Kabam S61
                GM of LoonyTunes
                Balenor's #1 GM
                Balenor's Sweetheart

Comment

• Wow. very impressed. Said it was going to take an hour and it only took an hour. Just one small little problem...............NO COMPENSATION,
                  Last edited by DannMassacre; 01-08-2014, 02:19 AM.
                  Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
                  DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

• Where's our compensation?

Comment

• Originally posted by R24932387 View Post
                      Where's our compensation?
                      Must have forgotten it with all the "fixing" they were doing. LOL
                      Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
                      DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

• Originally posted by DannMassacre View Post
                        Must have forgotten it with all the "fixing" they were doing. LOL
                        jjajajja lol
                        Name:Ereshkigal
                        Class:Archer
                        Level:65
                        Server:246
                        Br:85.000

Comment

• I want ask, maybee someone know, where gone my HP as i am offline. It,s happened almost everytime.

Comment

• Still having Arena problems on Server 9 - Camp Calorn. Can't even get the Arena to start.

Comment

• kabam server 66 tanks work nothing else does....seems the login problem fixed but not the actual game itself...oh well

Comment

• Also, tried to get back the Skeleton Keys I won from VIP Wheel from the Mail...and now they are gone. I even had room in my inventory for it too.

Comment

Working...
                                X