No announcement yet.

[Announcement] You Can Has World Clock!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] You Can Has World Clock!

One of our most asked for features is now live. If you can't see the World Clock, please refresh your browser window and it will be live!

Click image for larger version

Name:	World clock.png
Views:	1
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	1732316

So what all is in the World Clock? At the top you've got the latest Event coming up. In this case, its the World Tree that's about to Reset. Below that is the R2Games Mascot running along the Timer Bar. When he gets to the end, the Event is a go and the next Event will display up top. At the end of the Timer Bar is what time the Event occurs.

Just above the Timer Bar, and to the right of the next upcoming Event is the actual Server Time. Then off to the far right are links to the Gift Code Redemption and to the News and Events pages. Finally at the bottom is a tiny red button with an up arrow. This minimizes your bar, giving you the same information in a compact form. Take your pick, more screen room for the game, or more room for the World Clock.

Name:	World Clock 2.png
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	1732317

Our apologies for taking so long to get this implemented, but we wanted to add in something that was more than just a display for the Server Time. Hope you all enjoy.

EDIT: Allow me to add in a list of the World Events and when they occur or reset.

Name:	Reset times.png
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	1732356

9/12 UPDATE: The timer bar can now be minimized!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

You guys did a fantastic job with the headlines and server clock good job r2

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      One of our most asked for features is now live. If you can't see the World Clock, please refresh your browser window and it will be live!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23478[/ATTACH]

So what all is in the World Clock? At the top you've got the latest Event coming up. In this case, its the World Tree that's about to Reset. Below that is the R2Games Mascot running along the Timer Bar. When he gets to the end, the Event is a go and the next Event will display up top. At the end of the Timer Bar is what time the Event occurs.

Just above the Timer Bar, and to the right of the next upcoming Event is the actual Server Time. Then off to the far right are links to the Gift Code Redemption and to the News and Events pages. Finally at the bottom is a tiny red button with an up arrow. This minimizes your bar, giving you the same information in a compact form. Take your pick, more screen room for the game, or more room for the World Clock.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]23479[/ATTACH]

Our apologies for taking so long to get this implemented, but we wanted to add in something that was more than just a display for the Server Time. Hope you all enjoy.
      I...LOVE...IT!!!!....I Just REEEEAAALLLY Hope you also use it to promote the events ongoing in Forums As well, when they will take place and till when, or a link that will take us to the posted thread of the event, as the whole 10k+ BR (Battle Rating) Event RREEEEAAALLLY set me back unable to catch one of those "to drool for" prizes including the gems you were all giving away Q_Q So Yeah Make The Most of this <3
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Thankzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............... Finnalllllllyyyyyy ))))))

Comment

This was a well done addition. Thank you.

Comment

uhh i hate to bring bad news cause i like the idea, but now that the banner is there it makes a scroll bar appear on my screen
            and the scroll bar blocks the right side of the screen which is where the farm friends status is. can you make it so the scroll bar goes away
            or the screen is shown within the window? i'm using google chrome. thanks

Comment

Kudos! Although, I must say that the cool down bar with the R2 logo animation is highly unnecessary. Still, a good job!
              Keep the updates coming.
              [S7] Serpent's Den
              IGN: Million
              Guild: Nizami

Comment

We're already looking at getting an even smaller version made without all the bells and whistle. Like a mini-mode. We just wanted to get it up for now.

EDIT: 26Fish, We've attempted to recreate your wish with Google Chrome, but the scroll bar on the side does not come up for us. We suspect it might be something in the browser's settings or perhaps your screen resolution, but can't be sure. Regardless, we'll be looking to add in a way to further minimize or completely hide it.
                This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

GM what about an Auction House , for us we can buy and sell our unbound items . so hope we can have this in the future . thanks

Comment

Y in the future i think that will be that market

Comment

We have....issues with the Market. Don't want to go into them but until we can find a way to resolve them we're keeping it offline.

Comment

Originally posted by 26Fish View Post
                        uhh i hate to bring bad news cause i like the idea, but now that the banner is there it makes a scroll bar appear on my screen
                        and the scroll bar blocks the right side of the screen which is where the farm friends status is. can you make it so the scroll bar goes away
                        or the screen is shown within the window? i'm using google chrome. thanks
                        Go Mozilla
                        Last edited by Stormaggedon; 09-07-2012, 12:13 AM. Reason: language

Comment

can we minimize it like we did at quest tracking and cooldown list.. anyway thanks

Comment

thanks its can minimize now =)

Comment

Love it!! Thank you! :3
                              Finally! I'll know when the multiplayer pvp starts! or when there's an event... stuff like that :3

THANK YOU!! :3

Comment

Working...
                              X