[Promotion] New Years - Recharge Gift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] New Years - Recharge Gift

Duration: 1/10 - 1/12 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S401
    • Armor Games: S1 - S7
    • Kabam: S1 - S63

Description: Recharge Balens during this event and receive unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Balens purchased.
    • Recharge 1,000 Balens: 100,000 Gold, New Year's Card x1, Sylph Sepulcrum x5, Mahra x5
    • Recharge 5,000 Balens: 400,000 Gold, 300,000 Daru, New Year's Card x3, Sylph Sepulcrum x30, Mahra x30
    • Recharge 10,000 Balens: 800,000 Gold, 600,000 Daru, New Year's Card x6, Sylph Sepulcrum x65, Mahra x65
    • Recharge 20,000 Balens: 1,600,000 Gold, 1,200,000 Daru, New Year's Card x10, Sylph Sepulcrum x150, Mahra x150
    • Recharge 40,000 Balens: 3,200,000 Gold, 2,400,000 Daru, New Year's Magic Box x20, Sylph Sepulcrum x300, Mahra x300
    • Recharge 80,000 Balens: 6,400,000 Gold, 4,800,000 Daru, New Year's Magic Box x50, Sylph Sepulcrum x600, Mahra x600
    • Recharge 100,000 Balens: 7,200,000 Gold, 5,600,000 Daru, New Year's Magic Box x80, Sylph Sepulcrum x800, Mahra x800, Cloudcaller Card x1

Rules:
    • Rewards are based on total Balens recharged during the promotion – NOT total Balens spent.
    • Each reward level can only be redeemed Once.

Note: Rewards can be collected via the Hot Events panel.

Mount Card – Cloudcaller
    Sylphs of air and water dance around this harbinger of storms as it soars through the sky.
    Attributes: +40, Max Attribute Level: +10

Emma I told you!! Dont make them angry lol
    - The Lag Master -
    S195

Comment

very happy u limit the recharge gift and also the gem pack to only to days long b4 salaryday. that way I save a lot of money by not being able to waste them on the offers. Glory

Comment

i dont think this is a gift so expensive
        IGN: Kayeâ„¢
        Class: Archer
        Server: Ice Glen S277

Comment

Lol, if you spend 1000$ the rewards are not cumulative?? come on

Comment

Seriously guys, a $1000 recharge?

Wow. I understand wanting to turn a profit - but this is just purely unmitigated greed. I seriously hope no one actually recharges that ludicrous amount.

Comment

i want the mount :'(
              Last edited by kyutii; 01-09-2014, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krisjando View Post
                very happy u limit the recharge gift and also the gem pack to only to days long b4 salaryday. that way I save a lot of money by not being able to waste them on the offers. Glory
                i got the point.. but if you recharge after payday.. you lost the so called "gift"

Comment

is it april fools already? really exspect people to buy 100k ballens for a mount?

Comment

someone recharge this event.. im sure.. lol

Comment

I think no more then 50 people recharge 100K balens from all servers in total. On my server any1 will buy 100K balens. If it was max 30K or 50K balens,i was ready to recharge and R2 had a HUGE profit on that event from all servers & it is not at all a recharge gift!!! R2 are crazzy. No chance ((
                      Guild :Ellite
                      DJ`MARIO lvl 80
                      Mage / BR: +630K
                      Sylph: x7 in total
                      Triton x1 - 3 Star Purple
                      Hercules x1 - 2 Star Purple
                      Apollo x2 - Orange Athena / 1 star Purple Apollo
                      Cerberus x1 - 1 Star Purple
                      Hades x1 - Orange
                      Pan x1 - 1 star Purple.......

Comment

Wait, so if you recharge $1000, you get every single one of the rewards? Or just the top tier?

Comment

1950 Mahra is about 24,000 Sylph XP, so just not enough for a 4th star on a purple pet...

Comment

well i glade this event come , and i'll rechange to .. but now sure how much i spend .. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                              Wait, so if you recharge $1000, you get every single one of the rewards? Or just the top tier?
                              yeah all of them

Comment

Working...
                              X