Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9200 soul crystals later god i needed the invo spaces

Comment

Could you maybe give a heads up before the time like rest of events?

Comment

15k SC used, time to save up for the next unlimited soul crystal event, thanks for the million Kya, mount and whips :P
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Ty R2... this is a decent event at least most will have a chance to get the mount now.
          Regards,

Character Name: RaZoRâ„¢
          Server Name:
          [S78] Mortling Stronghold
          Class: Knight
          BR: 380K+ and growing

Comment

i have 16k free soul crystal.... wish able to share....
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Thanks R2.

Great event. Finally I can clear up some space in vault & inventory. Had 30k saved up since last event

Comment

Nw this is what u call an event. Its directed towards the cash players (as they can buy soul crystals and exchange them due to the packs that are in sale) as well as players who are playing this game for a long time but not a cash player. Good work r2. This is what events should look like. Thank you.
                | DarkKnight | R2 S370 Deepmines | Level 54 | BR: 53k+ | Elite Crusader |

Comment

many thanks, saved up 30k + SC before this event, got lots of fate stone, lvl up my fate aura from lvl 6 to lvl 10, and exchange half of them for 1k training whips for next events. and all those are FREE! Sweet!
                  Last edited by Halifax; 01-14-2014, 07:28 AM.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                  Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                  Character Name: Halifax

Comment

thanks....

Comment

woohooo been waiting for this all month

Comment

can u add a claim all button to the reward next time clicking to claim back 20k sc rewards is not much fun all gained for free since last event which is great and i also have sace in valt again now

Comment

This is an absolutely phenomenal event.

If you use New Years Cards to exclusively get back more Soul Crystals, the return on your original investment of SC is 63% (100 yields 40, that 40 yields 16, that 16 yields 6, that 6 yields 1 = 63). That's HUGE. Getting 63 SC Per 100 is by far the best return on any event we've had.

I had a little over 25k SC stored up. After recycling them, I wound up exchanging over 41k in total. > 30 Million Gold, > 3 Million Kyanite, 13 levels of Soul Engraving.

Yeah, I could have just exchanged the initial 1,000 cards for 2,000 Whips or Fate Stones - but to me, the combined recycling return on Gold, Kyanite and SC far outweighed other options.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                            This is an absolutely phenomenal event.

If you use New Years Cards to exclusively get back more Soul Crystals, the return on your original investment of SC is 63% (100 yields 40, that 40 yields 16, that 16 yields 6, that 6 yields 1 = 63). That's HUGE. Getting 63 SC Per 100 is by far the best return on any event we've had.

I had a little over 25k SC stored up. After recycling them, I wound up exchanging over 41k in total. > 30 Million Gold, > 3 Million Kyanite, 13 levels of Soul Engraving.

Yeah, I could have just exchanged the initial 1,000 cards for 2,000 Whips or Fate Stones - but to me, the combined recycling return on Gold, Kyanite and SC far outweighed other options.
                            Hope you won't regret that the next mount whip event, especially with the new sylphs coming .
                            Player Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

sorry to disagree with the comment about this being an event for cashers, i saved 27k soul crystal since beginning of december without spending a dime on them and i wasnt even tops on my server.
                              this is a great event for anyone but especially non cashers, cuz it shows non cashers can get the mount, whips for next event, several million kyanite, over 20 mill gold and 8 levels on my soul engraving....

welcome to the slug zone

Comment

Thank you for this event.

Comment

Working...
                                X