Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Mahra Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Mahra Pack

Duration: 1/14 - 1/16 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S403
    • Kabam: S1 - S63
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6

Description: Available through the next few days, the Mahra Pack will be on sale in the Shop!

Mahra Pack I:
    Mahra x10
    Price: 330 Balens. Limit of 50 per day.

Mahra Pack II:
    Mahra x100
    Price: 3150 Balens. Limit of 10 per day.

we need mahra giving events... and atleast two week earlier annonuncement will b good enough to get avail that event.... ty vm
    lvl69 IGN (aatish)
    mage s381
    br=145k+ and counting
    free player (non-casher), so far...
    #1 guild (UTOPIA)

Comment

your olny get event to lvl 50 ++

get event good
      me have lvl 44 no lvl 50

Comment

allways money money and money , start to fell ) enjoy of this game , shi t and was a good game , but you r2game same on you same on you same on you

Comment

At least start an event for Mahra..there are players who dont want to spend money..think about those too....

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSlayer183 View Post
            At least start an event for Mahra..there are players who dont want to spend money..think about those too....
            There was a 1000$ event for mahra, you didn't have to spend anything, just recharge your account ^^
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

man wexed with these money spending pls make some items that can be brought by gold atleast normal players sucks wartune pls make in this way also

Comment

Originally posted by micutz28 View Post
                allways money money and money , start to fell ) enjoy of this game , shi t and was a good game , but you r2game same on you same on you same on you
                this game was all about money right after start
                A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

soul crystall event was nice but for this event,i think i pass ..
                  “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.”

Comment

hey r2, ever notice the complaints about people hating only cash events, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. yes, there NEEDS to be a free way to get mahra, i am a slight casher, but will NOT pay those prices for mahra. it is making characters STOOPIDLY powerfull. 2 people on my server cashed the 1k usd and got 1950 mahra and 1950 sepulcrum. now they have all those balens to buy more mahra and leave us people that actually work for our money (i.e. not millionaires) in the dust because we cant compete. GIVE SOME ****** MAHRA TO THE REST OF US!!!! oh, and thank you for putting fate stones in jewel hunt, lol

Comment

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz no event for non cash plyrs think about non cash as well

Comment

R2 just gave 30m gold, 40k soul crystal event FOR FREE and what do people do? Complain

Comment

people never satisfy after all. they complain about R2 but what they ask also absurd. woahhh i want this for free and that for free. oh damn im also want a freee underwear...

Comment

sould event was a fix i traded 3000 same as my mate and he got twice as much stuff as me what a rip off

Comment

there are already events where u get free stuff, like the soul engraving for whips, fate and soul, you cannot expect everything to be free don;t you. GOSH people are never satisfied how true.....
                              S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
                              IGN : Neggy

Comment

Working...
                              X