• Show
Clear All

• New Years - Gifted Tailor

Duration: 1/17-1/19 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S405
    • Kabam: S1 - S64
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6

Description: Synthesize your Clothing and Wings to the following levels and be rewarded.
    • Lvl. 3 Clothing: 150,000 Gold, Fashion Core x1, Mount Training Whip x10, New Year's Card x1
    • Lvl. 4 Clothing: 400,000 Gold, Fashion Core x2, Good Luck Charm x1, New Year's Card x2
    • Lvl. 5 Clothing: 800,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Fashion Core x2, Good Luck Charm x2, New Year's Card x3
    • Lvl. 3 Wings: 600,000 Gold, Fallen Demon Wings x1, New Year's Card x2
    • Lvl. 4 Wings: 1,800,000 Gold, Bloody Demon Wings x1, Fashion Core x3, Good Luck Charm x3, New Year's Card x3
    • Lvl. 5 Wings: 4,200,000 Gold, 50,000 Kyanite, Fashion Core x3, Dark Demon Wings x1, Good Luck Charm x5, New Year's Card x5

Good on posting the event. I would still like to see more lead time on them, not after they have already started.
    Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
    Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
    #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
    #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

If u for example upgrade ur wings from 5 to 6 in other words u hve already 2 lvl 5 wings prepared lvl 5 wing x lvl 5 wing do u get the rewards from lvl 3 wings to lvl 5 wings?
      IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

This event pisses me off more and more every time you guys post it. I already have my wings to level 5 and some of my clothing at level 5 yet I have never been able to redeem for this event and each time you have the event I still can't do it. Make it a 1 time turn in so that people that haven't gotten to redeem it yet but still have the required synthesize done be able to redeem it.
        S4 Emerald Peaks--ShadowBound
        S56 Starcrest Mountains--League of Angels

To the Steadfast go the spoils of victory through diligence and a sharp sword.

Comment

Lv.2 wing...
          Where's the Lv.2 Wing part...
          TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
          I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
          -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

Originally posted by Ellissandra View Post
            This event pisses me off more and more every time you guys post it. I already have my wings to level 5 and some of my clothing at level 5 yet I have never been able to redeem for this event and each time you have the event I still can't do it. Make it a 1 time turn in so that people that haven't gotten to redeem it yet but still have the required synthesize done be able to redeem it.
            LOL do you think they care if you are ****** off? Their reply?.... spend more money, make more clothing higher levels.

Good luck with that
            Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
              If u for example upgrade ur wings from 5 to 6 in other words u hve already 2 lvl 5 wings prepared lvl 5 wing x lvl 5 wing do u get the rewards from lvl 3 wings to lvl 5 wings?
              Yes, you can do that

Comment

1 Weapon lvl 4 and 2 armor cloths lvl 3 sadly this time unlucky to make lvl 3 wings with 5 cores xD well there`s always next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellissandra View Post
                  That is easy...

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                  Description: Synthesize your Clothing and Wings to the following levels and be rewarded.
                  It doesn't say, have or wear it already. In order to get the reward from this event, you actualy has to do that during the event.
                  Kabam S-19, Path, L.75 ewd mage, dual spec, br 102k

Comment

as smudlaaa says, anyway nice event. I got the fashion cores back after upgrading my clothing to lvl 3. Isn't the clothing from the hot events the one for which people paid 500$ ?

Comment

boo i dont have clothe for lv this at lv 2 and after try lv 3 >_<
                      Game : Wartune
                      Name: Xias
                      Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
                      Guild: Redemption
                      Class: Knight
                      BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
                      Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
                      Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
                      Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

i made level 3 wings but no reward?

Comment

You can reedem your rewards from "Hot events" Tab.

Comment

Question, just like last time there is no reward for lvl 2 upgrades. Is it gone in all future tailor events?

Last tailor I had 5 FC's for upping my lvl 1 wings and figured I'd wait for next event so that I'd get 2 FC's back, but now again no lvl 2 event. I'm sort of itchy to just up wings anyway, but this game has taught me to never be hasty with spending items when later you could get a better deal... so really wanna know if my waiting will be rewarded...

Comment

I never understood why this event is so popular. It's so expensive and the rewards are ridiculously low.
                              Player Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                              X