• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• always for balen :[

Comment

• I'm going to sleep... tired of waiting =(

Comment

• let them do their work.. just wait....
        Wartune ~ Temple of Ibalize ~ Knight ~ Pandemonia
        ArdaNova

Crystal Saga ~ Erie Marsh ~ Knight ~ INFINITY
        C3303KCHAMP

Comment

• It was on the list of servers for West Coast but now it gone hmmm well i screwed up to much on 9 to be spending money on it lol.

Comment

• wow nice game .......

Comment

• i been waiting for 6 hours for maint when it said 3-4 hours lol.... the update ebtter be worth the wait

Comment

• omg ***????? the market was surposed to be a system were players exchange unbound items. now its another r2 money making schem. whats the point in a second skill tree you have to buy with balens when you cant use both at same time. waste of time this game and this maintanance, r2 once again has lied to its gamers and instead of looking affter us they just rip us off with ********

Comment

• Clock is 10 PM from Europe not work any server

Comment

• I think the way the games going is great, there is no reason to complain about the direction its going. If you cant afford "vip" and any other paid features then play as basics.

Then the complaints about the Knight's getting rocked by the Archers and Mages, I have a knight and I never get beat unless there far higher in level than me, its all about how you build your char and choose your eq.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yeobra View Post
                      I think the way the games going is great, there is no reason to complain about the direction its going. If you cant afford "vip" and any other paid features then play as basics.

Then the complaints about the Knight's getting rocked by the Archers and Mages, I have a knight and I never get beat unless there far higher in level than me, its all about how you build your char and choose your eq.
                      r2 lied to us all they said the market was going to be a system where players exchange gold and balens for unbound items. now its just a balens shop for r2 to make money, why the hell have i been saving all my unbound items and how the hell can i sell them?????? i cant and this game is going down the same road as crystal saga a money trap game that goes nowhere.

Comment

• hi m8

can you make maybe fight any 1 in game and trade kit + sell my items to any 1 in game and buy i was play games online see .... oldskoolmir on youtube and retron and 4heroes and mir games if you know

Comment

• Originally posted by ESQWIRE101 View Post
                          r2 lied to us all they said the market was going to be a system where players exchange gold and balens for unbound items. now its just a balens shop for r2 to make money, why the hell have i been saving all my unbound items and how the hell can i sell them?????? i cant and this game is going down the same road as crystal saga a money trap game that goes nowhere.
                          You need to go back a few pages one of the GM's said that its not just a balens shop but a place you can sell your unbound items for balens.

Comment

• nu e corect s inchideti saiturile.Noi *** ne vom juca ?? daca nu le deschideti sunteti praf .
                            papa
                            ca sunteti prfaf

Comment

• wow!!!!! this game is all about balens now. damn!!!! this game is only for people who can afford to buy balens waste of time in this game fuckin game its all about money. oh my!!!!!

Comment

• Time is Now 08:40 GMT... thats 6 hours 40 mins 4-5 hours ? Update ?

Comment

Working...
                                X