No announcement yet.

[Announcement] 09/11/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but can only enter once a day, ahh good thinking batman!

Comment

did the server maintenance already started?

can't go through servers anymore...

Comment

.change the time of the 2nd battle ground .. like 10pm or something
        Server: S3 WORG LAIR
        IGN: LordFireMage
        LVL: 4X

Comment

awesome!! Exciting much!!

Comment

hey this is the best ting in my life i never tot my life os over an ay realyst this game example it and many poeple is game this beacuse this is great

Comment

maintenance is now ongoing
              Wartune IGN : â„¢tripl3zâ„¢
              Job : Knight
              Server : [S40] The Badlands
              Guild : UNITED (owner)

Comment

galau

wo lagi galau

Comment

cant wait to play again. hahahah
                  "HACKING is good, CRACKING is bad."

IT Fundamentals

Comment

wow... thanks

Comment

wow... thanks

Comment

Hey Wartunes,

I would like you to implement another Arena Battlegrounds please....One that would start later(current arena on S7 is 1300-400).. You could make it a 1/1 entry, meaning just like 5/5 on the instances, you can only do one or the other times....It sucks that the only Arena Team time is when a lot of people are at Work, Thus we miss out on being equal for the loot...and will fall way behind just because we cant accumulate insignia as quick as those that can be on at that time....Life gets in the way of gaming, and to please your members and buyers, you need to work around that issue....I think this would solve it and would be fair to everyone, as you can only do one a day and it would be up to you to do early or late....Maybe make late one after last boss of day.....Any help on this would be appreciated. Agree posters if this sounds fair and just.

Thx for reading
                        Themus

Comment

i dont look forward to constantly being killed by arches and mages in the battleground. please fix the play balance for nights......if battle ground is like the arena were already screwed. and as someone who buys balens i agree that 500 is much more resonable. i wouldnt go 995 on any upgrade.

Comment

no, I haven't

Comment

i am wrong sorry. 995 its ok. high but acceptable. also great game. its very stable for being a new release. iwas thinking o thousNDS. but please address the knights weaknesses. they need to be able to hold threat and defend just for a start.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                                As folks should hopefully be aware, our normal Maintenance time for Wartune is scheduled for Tuesday at 3 AM EDT. However, as we moving the database of certain servers later that evening, we've decided to move the Maintenance from Tuesday morning to Tuesday evening so that we only have one peroid of downtime as opposed to two periods of downtime.

Servers will be going down at 10 PM EDT, 7 PM PDT, and 2 AM GMT which for GMT would be on the 12th. Downtime for PDT Servers will be 1-3 hours. As the GMT and EDT servers are having their databases moved, downtime for them is expected to take 4-5 hours.

With this update we'll be introducing the 1.3.5 Patch for Wartune. The patch includes the following features:

Keep an eye out on the forums more more details concerning the new features.
                                the double skill system should bought by both Balens and vouchers so it be fair for people that don't have money to pay for stuff like Balens.

Comment

Working...
                                X