Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] 09/11/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which time do i have
    ? EDT or ESD?

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      Concerning the Market, yes, its a Balen shop on other versions of the game. The idea being that non-cash players can sell items to get Balens to either buy cash shop items, or purchase items they need from the Market. If you're not planning on selling anything...then yes, you'll need to buy some Balens. But if you're willing to sell and perhaps play the Market you can get by without having to purchase any.

However, we've been kicking around alternate ideas, and by watching the other versions of the game we've noticed certain issues arise that we want to find a solution for before we release it. We know you all want it, but it needs some fixes before we can bring it live.
      Please dont let players tranfer items to each other in this game anymore, so it is a one vs one fair game. In most games like Caesary and Crystal saga, there are many players creating alternates. If it happens here, I can create 50 accounts to generate the gold and farm for daru and transfer to a single character. Hope you had learned all these happening in Crystal saga and Caesary. If its just trade through the market on auction basis then less likely for cheating or unfair gaming.

Comment

• How about dividing server between casher and non-casher so that players from both sides can compete fairly among them.

Yeah like that would actually happen.
        Server: Worg Lair
        IGN: Arciel
        Class: Archer

Comment

• my last online game i quited is mythic saga...same story they are all gold digger...they say they have a event for none csher player but still the items given is just a trash...hayst..!wartune come-on dont make this game die just because of cash issues..lot of people want this game..try to be fair to a none casher player...

Comment

• Storm go check the "market" on the market guide before more POST YOUR WORDS of what the "market" "will be" before you bury yourself in what it is now...LMAO

Comment

• why cannot play at sapen`tden

Comment

• why the server still down??its already more than 5 hour i guess.

GM Cmon do your best work!!

Comment

• i only? need bakens to create guild

Comment

• who knos really

Comment

• I think, this game pretty even with casher, because you really don't know hard donation games, where cashers kill everything. So, you says 98% non-casher - what problem play with that 98% or you think 2% casher ruin your games? Or you really think to be a top 1?

Comment

• Originally posted by vinasing View Post
                        Please dont let players tranfer items to each other in this game anymore, so it is a one vs one fair game. In most games like Caesary and Crystal saga, there are many players creating alternates. If it happens here, I can create 50 accounts to generate the gold and farm for daru and transfer to a single character. Hope you had learned all these happening in Crystal saga and Caesary. If its just trade through the market on auction basis then less likely for cheating or unfair gaming.
                        your right..

i suggest open market for lvl 35 or 40+ so that low lvl ALT characters are not allowed to sell/buy at the market
                        Server: S3 WORG LAIR
                        IGN: LordFireMage
                        LVL: 4X

Comment

• LMAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MYSTERY SHOP,HP POT 500K = 640 BALENS

same 500k pot on normal shop COSTS 195 BALENS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

• Originally posted by R23045125 View Post
                            your right..

i suggest open market for lvl 35 or 40+ so that low lvl ALT characters are not allowed to sell/buy at the market
                            I actually agree with this.

Comment

• gosh... what time will be the serpents den will finish........???

Comment

• i actualy agree with that also,and NO and ALTERNATE ACCOUNT is NOT strategy,it is and will always be another form of CHEATING the game...

i still consider Alt users to be pretty lame "gamers" that need more then 1 account to be something in game LMAO

Comment

Working...
                                X