Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a good game but to mutch of lag....
    since update the lag increase
    yesterday 10 min to can fight a boss result the boss is dead before i can do my second try 8000 damages when the first have 360 000 (so i am disavantage )....catacomb in afk mode 50 min to up 11 to 25 AND 1H30 for up lvl 38.....multiplayer dongeon i can't play because i arrive when other have kill the mob

sory for clerical error i am not english

Comment

• Why time world boss all got lagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Comment

• is this true

Comment

• how I can play all time

Comment

• Originally posted by Izerkil View Post
            I think, this game pretty even with casher, because you really don't know hard donation games, where cashers kill everything. So, you says 98% non-casher - what problem play with that 98% or you think 2% casher ruin your games? Or you really think to be a top 1?
            I'm sorry,but I have no idea what you said.
            And I'm SURE I know what cash games are. I come from PWI.. Battle of the Immortals and War of the Immortals... hehheh... If you ever checked PW's games out,you would probably Faint at what the zenners spend there each day. I got so fed up with the unbalance there for the last 3 years, I came here. Now I'm seeing early signs of the same thing happening.... If I feel frustrated or disgusted over it,I'll be sure to leave.
            Lol is a fantastic game still. So is Hon. Goes to show you can have an awesome game with great devs and there is no cash players there. Everyone is equal. As they should be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hibbsan View Post
              You seriously cant afford 10$? i know 10 year olds that can afford it. so why cant you?
              I don't think that's a nice thing to say.I come from a family of 3 and lost my job.The utilities will be shut off soon and there are a LOT of circumstances
              keeping people from being able to spend $10 on a game.
              The reason most of us play games is to take our minds OFF the real life ****.
              We play games for some fun in the middle of shetstorms IRL.

Then there are people who never go out,or aren't old enough to work,and people who feel bullied or shunned from society.
              Some use money in games to make themselves feel like they are worth something,so they go all out and spend enormous amounts of money in a game to appear
              bigger,better and stronger while IRL they have low self esteem,and no social life.
              Seen it MANY MANY times from Maple Story to PW to etc....

Also people who have been bullied feel different when they have a toon that can kill everyone in sight.
              It's all psychological.
              Playing a game for 17 hrs or so a day tells you something about that person.

So your statement is offensive.
              Lots of people are in a bad way and being entertained on a game w/o having to spend $ is what people look for.

Comment

• nc 1

Comment

• When it open again

Comment

• server unvaible balalala pret pret xD

Comment

• Still waiting for server to open up again

Comment

Working...
                      X