Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Spring Festival - Big Spender

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Spring Festival - Big Spender

Duration: 2/4 – 2/6 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games S1 – S414
    • Kabam S1 – S67
    • Armor Games S1 – S7

Description: Use Balens to purchase items in the Shop and be showered with unique rewards!

Rewards:
    • Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: 200,000 Gold, 10,000 Kyanite, Crypt Tokens x80, Firecracker x1, Mahra x5
    • Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: 400,000 Gold, 30,000 Kyanite, Mount Training Whip x100, Firecracker x2, Sylph Sepulcrum x10
    • Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: 800,000 Gold, 50,000 Kyanite, Soul Crystal x300, Firecracker x3, Mahra x30
    • Spend 20,000 Balens to receive: 1,600,000 Gold, 100,000 Kyanite, Fate Stone x300, Firecracker x4, Sylph Sepulcrum x50
    • Spend 30,000 Balens to receive: 3,200,000 Gold, 200,000 Kyanite, Spring Gift Box x20, Sylph EXP Scroll x20, Mahra x80
    • Spend 50,000 Balens to receive: 4,000,000 Gold, 300,000 Kyanite, Spring Gift Box x25, Sylph EXP Scroll x30, Sylph Sepulcrum x120, Dark Hellion Wings x1

Rules:
    • Rewards are based on total Balens spent during the promotion – NOT total Balens purchased.
    • Bound Balens DO NOT count for this event.
    • Each reward level can only be redeemed once per day.

Note: Rewards can be collected via the Hot Events panel.

Question, do you have somekind of designer departement? You need to create a new wing design to sell, cuz all i see is a Wing of Flame Dragon painted in dark purple

Comment

About time you posted this...

Where else would I have complained about how unfair things are with this Spending Event.
      Originally posted by BarataYuda View Post
      Question, do you have somekind of designer departement? You need to create a new wing design to sell, cuz all i see is a Wing of Flame Dragon painted in dark purple
      Wartune is on a linear path, following 7Roads already released take in China.

If you want to make a suggestion, it might take a year before we see it.
      Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 02-04-2014, 06:49 AM.
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

The wings is a copy frome Fire wings, the only some looks good is the wings rest of the reward itsn ot even worth more that 20-25k balens.

The only thing them has succe make corretly is the name of the events.

Rest has failed totaly.

in china man can buy Events wings for 3998 balens echo in later patch but that problie never come to R2Games becouse them wanna sell same design only diffrens colors for big mony.

people some take part of the events its just loool
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

gm by the people demand put some trade system cause we have unbound items what is the used of this
          without a trade system

Comment

alwys it ........ -_- balens balens and balens hahhahah sinting

Comment

THATS WHY THE EVENT IS CALLED BIG SPENDER !!!!! CASHERS WHICH ARE GOING TO SPEND THOSE MONEY ANYWAY WILL GET THOSE EXTRA REWARDS THAN NOTHING !!! they dont aim to low cashers with a vip .... STOP WHINING !!! those cashers let u enjoy this freakin game !! and if u rly hate this game and his technics ur free to go and play pac man or something else !! ppl wake up !!! u cant blame r2 or 7road for asking to make money with their GAME !!!! they pay for server for updates for developers for support team !! why u want to get them all free ? did they promissed you that there wont be any cash2play ever in wartune and they broke their word ? please stop crying and let them do their work , if u dont like their work quit , if u do keep having fun !

Server : S38x
              Class : Archer
              BR : 180k+
              Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

No way to buy it =3
                *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
                lvl 61
                Class:Archer
                Guild:Valor
                Battle rating:40k.
                Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
                Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

cant buy the wing

Comment

those rewards for the 500$ spending aren't worth it-_-
                    I doubt there's much use for the big spenders.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                    I...I love you like a love song baby...
                    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                    :o:o:o:o

Comment

1st of all... I think R2 are way ahead with these wings... not too many people have the purple (Thunder) Panther (Stables 5) yet...

2nd... How do I spend the balen? Simple... I buy in one shot everything I would buy in a month anyway... 4 crypt keys x 30, 2 double XP scrolls x 30, 30 Double Honor scrols, add some boxes, (maybe a few wings or clothing and Luck Charms for those who are upgrading their wings or clothing but by bit) and bingo... without spending more than I would spend anyway in a month, I get some nice extra rewards. It's not like I'm spending an extra xxx amount of $$$. And I'm pretty sure many (if not most) cashers do just the same.

Have fun in Wartune and IRL

Comment

andddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd another spending event I'm avoiding!
                        Server356
                        Character: Melina
                        Class: Mage
                        Guild: xMAyHEMx
                        Titles: Balenor's #1 GM, Most Honorable, Balenor's Sweetheart, Top Mage

Comment

Originally posted by dscheers View Post
                          1st of all... I think R2 are way ahead with these wings... not too many people have the purple (Thunder) Panther (Stables 5) yet...

2nd... How do I spend the balen? Simple... I buy in one shot everything I would buy in a month anyway... 4 crypt keys x 30, 2 double XP scrolls x 30, 30 Double Honor scrols, add some boxes, (maybe a few wings or clothing and Luck Charms for those who are upgrading their wings or clothing but by bit) and bingo... without spending more than I would spend anyway in a month, I get some nice extra rewards. It's not like I'm spending an extra xxx amount of $$$. And I'm pretty sure many (if not most) cashers do just the same.

Have fun in Wartune and IRL
                          That's a 'good' idea if you can afford it, but still 50k balens in 1 go is a huge amount to spend... I wonder if people think about it when they suddenly realise they're spending 500 dollar at once for a flashgame.
                          It's scary .
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Consume events aren't that great anymore. They had a few really good ones but then it started to get really cheap. The funny thing is though people are going to back up r2 by saying things like " It's a bonus" "stop crying about free items" "people are going to spend balens anyway. Might as well get some free items from it." The thing is though people aren't going to be saving up these balens for later one events. They will keep spending and spending because they can do so. So they aren't playing smart. Which is why R2 will keep on pouring out cheap consume events for everyone in the game. These events use to also cater to the small cashers. If you paid 1000-3000 balens you were guaranteed something decent. If you were a hard casher and spent hundreds of dollar you were guaranteed amazing stuff.

Now if you plan on spending on 2000 balens you get 200k gold lol. The wings aren't worth 500.00 either. They be in the shop sooner or later for 1995 balens. Since the Chinese versions have these wings in the shop for that price. The only people that will buy this are people who want to be the "first" to have it. It's fine and there right to do so but the problem with that. It affects everyone in the long run. That's why these events get cheaper and cheaper later down the road and why they don't put more free items in the game. If they know people will actually pay for this kind of stuff. They will keep on doing it. Which in the end going to make this game stay as expensive as it is and no help down the road for medium, low, and non cashers.

Comment

Originally posted by themental View Post
                              THATS WHY THE EVENT IS CALLED BIG SPENDER !!!!! CASHERS WHICH ARE GOING TO SPEND THOSE MONEY ANYWAY WILL GET THOSE EXTRA REWARDS THAN NOTHING !!! they dont aim to low cashers with a vip .... STOP WHINING !!! those cashers let u enjoy this freakin game !! and if u rly hate this game and his technics ur free to go and play pac man or something else !! ppl wake up !!! u cant blame r2 or 7road for asking to make money with their GAME !!!! they pay for server for updates for developers for support team !! why u want to get them all free ? did they promissed you that there wont be any cash2play ever in wartune and they broke their word ? please stop crying and let them do their work , if u dont like their work quit , if u do keep having fun !
                              Is it not bettre spend $500 for noting when its some more worthfull stuff in Hot Shop like Whisp and other stuff problie save more mony that man do frome this events.

IS allways some other events or Hot Shop some make it more worth to spend $500 is not so mutch but man can allways chooes when man should spend the 500 and man normaly chooes when man save in alot of mony that do man when them sell something some is cheaper that normaly.
                              Character - Taggen
                              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                              Class - Archer
                              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                              X