X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StareXII
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    The whole point of the event i:s to get ppl to spend. They never said the events were meant to be achievable for free.
    agree
    Im not heavy casher, but I understand how R2 run this game. it's fair for them to raise events that will benefit both the company and the players. If those heavy cashers are not here to play wartune, we can't play wartune anymore and it will be close sooner.
    Don't get mad to those heavy cashers since they are the one keeping alive the servers and keeping us free players to play wartune for free

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by Pyro_Maximus View Post
    well that is just stupid then, how the hell do they expect us to actually get the max amount or more than the max amount of the chocolates in the time given for the event, because it is basically impossible without spending a full bank account of money. that pisses me off, quite a way for the game makers and devs to make ahuge amount of money in a really short amount of time continuously.
    The whole point of the event is to get ppl to spend. They never said the events were meant to be achievable for free.

Leave a comment:

• Pyro_Maximus
    replied
    well that is just stupid then, how the hell do they expect us to actually get the max amount or more than the max amount of the chocolates in the time given for the event, because it is basically impossible without spending a full bank account of money. that pisses me off, quite a way for the game makers and devs to make ahuge amount of money in a really short amount of time continuously.

Leave a comment:

• R24675921
    replied
    I think it is almost time to say good bye to wartune, as these events were the only reason I was getting stronger and catching up but not quite close.

Leave a comment:

• Beludon
    replied
    just an fyi a member of the wartune elite club told us on facebook that wartune will no longer give event items with SC or whip events because too many heavy cashers complained he was also a very abusive and aggressive jerk to quite a few people just to let you know R2 games those are the "elite" that you chose

Leave a comment:

• damdasg97
    replied
    pff 154 boxes not nought to get wings but 10 are hmmm ok shouldn't chances be = to all... sad things...

Leave a comment:

• Alabama1973
    replied
    soul cristals and whip events are always unlisted

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
    Well to be technical here..^^
    They do sell for gold so gold isn't useless
    okay gold is useful

Leave a comment:

• StDiAbLo
    replied
    no whips event ?

Leave a comment:

• SkiaXia
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
    no you cant save them you have to use it or they become useless
    Well to be technical here..^^
    They do sell for gold so gold isn't useless

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    Originally posted by Pyro_Maximus View Post
    Here is my only question, if we do not use our chocolates during this event, will we be able to use them in conjunction with the ones we get when this event comes around next time? Since i refuse to spend obscene amounts of money like some people on this game have in order to get the pair of wings i truly want. If they do great if not, why then?
    no you cant save them you have to use it or they become useless

Leave a comment:

• Zaytsev
    replied
    this is fun, u have to gamble about upcoming event

Leave a comment:

• Pyro_Maximus
    replied
    Here is my only question, if we do not use our chocolates during this event, will we be able to use them in conjunction with the ones we get when this event comes around next time? Since i refuse to spend obscene amounts of money like some people on this game have in order to get the pair of wings i truly want. If they do great if not, why then?

Leave a comment:

• R29328009
    replied
    Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
    So let me get this straight? Most of these events are not available to the newer servers? How can they exclude this from newer servers? If you don't bother giving newer servers events to do this actual exchange event. Then don't bother giving anything at all. It's stupid as this just forces newer servers to cash if they want anything from this month exchanges.
    new servers get their 3 weeks starters events in stead of monthly event

Leave a comment:

• SkiaXia
    replied
    Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
    Funny how these "new" clothes aren't actually new.
    Ikr? The clothing around your character is the same. Like almost everyone has those who upgraded, synthesize stuff.
    The hat is ugly, the weapon is meh. The wings don't match it.
    Left paying r2, and now just a non-casher.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X