Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Valentine's Day Events!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R212396167
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    Costumes, Weapons, and Wings
    Description: During the Valentine's Day celebrations, we will be releasing new clothing, weapons, and wings!
    Funny how these "new" clothes aren't actually new.

Leave a comment:

• nickhero
    replied
    no mount for chocolates -.-

Leave a comment:

• R248126045
    replied
    Considering I will not be able to get enough chocolate for wings, do you know if I can just save the chocolate instead of spending it and maybe accumulate more in upcoming events? Or do I have to spend the chocolate I win during this event right now?

Leave a comment:

• Archu_Archangel69
    replied
    Is there any whips event for choclates in future?

Leave a comment:

• Reyk0
    replied
    servers 223 224 ws in that say time reles like serv 225 why is no't add allot thes event too serv 225 ??

Leave a comment:

• R225691246
    replied
    emma pls tell us if ther will b whips event or not

Leave a comment:

• mid3vil187
    replied
    Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
    And you forget that 5 whips = 1 chocolate + 1 whip... so 800 whips = 160 chocolates + 160 new whips, and 160 whips = new 32 chocolates and whips... And so on
    where did u get that info?

Leave a comment:

• Cassanova123
    replied
    i think there is whips events , so we must exchange our SC for get Mountwhips

Leave a comment:

• WhiteSakura
    replied
    -_- dunno what to say here...go ahead want u wanna do R2...soul meditation, whips consume...i will use my own plan on those things...since im not balens player, i need to cautious to use or not those precious to me...hahaha..keep on playing for fun though -_-''

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Yeh, if you want them to listen, post a cash problem they would benefit from, they'll listen.
    Botters are unpunished, but changing their events for money sake, that's more important.

GeeGee...

Leave a comment:

• awaw_27
    replied
    stop complaining.they are just ignoring our feedbacks

Leave a comment:

• c1h4d
    replied
    Originally posted by FrostBurn1 View Post
    I really want those wings cos my Characters name is FrostBurn and those wings are a MATCH !! I would want them even if i had any wings !! Worse part is i wont get those wings and they wont be in store for sale later so i must ask "Are those wings there each Valentines Event with Chocolates ??" cos if yes i might save Chocolates for a couple of years and get those wings !! Im a free Player and thers no chance for Free Players to compete !! Thers no even Freemium Offers at Kongregate so even less chance then usual !!
    Why u spamming with same message 2nd time?

Leave a comment:

• FrostBurn1
    replied
    im not a spender and you cant buy Valentine Boxes with bound Balans !! Even if i could i can get 17 boxes and get no wings !! For a F2P game its really bugging people for $ especially when you know that 1 lvl 10 Gem is worth 36 000 $ !!
    Last edited by FrostBurn1; 02-10-2014, 04:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Furizuki55
    replied
    Originally posted by R253782173 View Post
    I really want those wings cos my Characters name is FrostBurn and those wings are a MATCH !! I would want them even if i had any wings !! Worse part is i wont get those wings and they wont be in store for sale later so i must ask "Are those wings there each Valentines Event with Chocolates ??" cos if yes i might save Chocolates for a couple of years and get those wings !! Im a free Player and thers no chance for Free Players to compete !! Thers no even Freemium Offers at Kongregate so even less chance then usual !!
    If you want so badly
    Mybe you can buy a lot of Valentine Box at shop to get many chocolate

Leave a comment:

• ChickChris
    replied
    Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
    And you forget that 5 whips = 1 chocolate + 1 whip... so 800 whips = 160 chocolates + 160 new whips, and 160 whips = new 32 chocolates and whips... And so on
    You are quite right

Leave a comment:

Working...
X