This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yup no boxes here as well. lol
    as usual, ha ha ha. we have to look forward for another bug after maintenance
    Server Name Fixed, THX R2, BYE FORUM. i have no problem here anymore! unless someone gonna mess with me.

Comment

• no heart shape bos dropping!!!!! cempensation! it already 28 i run 2 cata and no box!

Comment

• I think they moved it tomorrow March 1 since last time, they made the drop event 1 day earlier (instead of staring from Feb 21, they start the drop event on Feb 20). So maybe to compensate for themselves XD R2 moved the drop event this day and put it tomorrow March 1.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

• i WANT WHIP EVENT i am READY TO LOVE MY MOUNT
          CrimsonPeakS364M♥ON
          MAGE230K

Comment

• hey r2 pls Fix the Heart BOX event

Comment

• lets hope for love thy mount after reset tonight all current events end then and no new events posted so hidden event could appear

Comment

• Originally posted by bagofglue2 View Post
                i WANT WHIP EVENT i am READY TO LOVE MY MOUNT

YOU PERVERT!

But i agree i want the event also, i wanna whip my mount no love involved, we are just amigos

Comment

• So no box drops?

Comment

• Heart-Shaped Box Drops
                    2/28 18:00 - 3/2 18:00 (Server Time)

Seriously 18server time? Why not 23:55 just to tease omg!!!

Comment

• box dropping at 01:00 not 00:00 delayed 1 hour

Comment

• i already blitz

Comment

• boxes not dropping on my server why?

Comment

• damn u r2games... why arent event changes announcing when you log-in in a pop-up screen?!
                            Yesterday there was still written that from 28/2 - 3/3 would be dropping heart-shaped boxes! (WITHOUT ANY TIMEFRAME!!!)
                            I just started my blitzing and gain nothing now!!!
                            Not the smartest way to introduce changes...
                            I hope you will rethink about that and make ingame announcements in the future, too!

Comment

• nice brrooooooo

Comment

• wow stead of commiting a fault u naps made u just change the time so everyone gets ****** by ur stupid politics, thatzs how to make players trust in a game they should pay for, gj, go on like this.

make a fuckin popup screen or spam it like every time u "updated" ur useless shop , ahh, but there is a great difference, with shop u can rip of money from stupids that pay for every little ****** u put in shop, and from boxes there might be all taking profit from, not just the company, 2 blitzes for nothing, wasted stamina for nothing and not a single word to explain when u make a mistake. F U !!

Comment

Working...
                                X