Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirm or deny a Whip event to use up the many Whips we just got from the soul Crystal event?
    Also known as Hinalover.

Comment

hidden/surprise events like SC and whips event are always not shown

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

According to servers already in the event-"Hot Event" 2/10-2/12 - Meditation- Engrave your soul 25 times and be rewarded- 2 Mount Training Whips, 20k Gold, 15k Daru

Comment

Originally posted by Flame_Ace View Post
          hidden/surprise events like SC and whips event are always not shown
          yes but already its released so some of the ppls already exchanged with wips its not now means they loose the chocolate in next SC event

Comment

Originally posted by R29310897 View Post
            According to servers already in the event-"Hot Event" 2/10-2/12 - Meditation- Engrave your soul 25 times and be rewarded- 2 Mount Training Whips, 20k Gold, 15k Daru
            where is the chocolate???? please R2, give us the chocolate on this one

Comment

Nice even, I like it

Comment

Normally there is a relation of some sort to the events, even if it is hidden. For ex; the last event had us use mount whips for firecracker, this Soul Crystal event seems fishy, no chocolate! but whips, gold and daru. So where is the relation to this valentines event? Unless R2 will make an event using Mount whips for chocolate. Keep in mind, we already had that event last month. To my understanding, this soul crystal event has to include the chocolate. Otherwise it will be a whip event in 2 months.

Comment

I hope you guys come out with another box for this event. Daru, roses and even the wings for that matter have such little intrest to me.

Maybe one that has good luck charms??? those would go well with a wing and clothing event. j/s

Comment

they are making it so only some can get the wings.. ahaha

Comment

lol weak ka free haha

Comment

fuc new event for soul .... how we can get 220 with out soul ?????

Comment

why did not include the chocolate in the Meditation (soul engraving) event
                          S255: Shadow Cavern
                          Guild: BloodLust
                          Character: Knight
                          Level: 64
                          Battle Rating: 105k and counting
                          Honor: Lord Devine

"I am who I am today, Because of the choices I made yesterday"

Comment

You're all delusional if you think these greedy rectal warts at R2 will make it possible for a free player to get the wings.

Comment

It's so suck event cuz I never get anything good items -_________-No wings for me, I spended $50 for that :X So stupid of me to spend... *was hoping that i get one but nope)

(Editing: I never get any good apollo or any mounts cuz i guess R2games hate me :/)
                              Last edited by Miya24; 02-10-2014, 03:14 AM.

Comment

So let me get this straight? Most of these events are not available to the newer servers? How can they exclude this from newer servers? If you don't bother giving newer servers events to do this actual exchange event. Then don't bother giving anything at all. It's stupid as this just forces newer servers to cash if they want anything from this month exchanges.

Comment

Working...
                                X