Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Wartune Valentine's Day Events!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    My guess would be that the chocolate will come with the "Surprise" mount whip event that will most likely come close to the end of the month (this set of events does go into March.) If you exchange 10,000 soul crystals, you get 800 whips in return. If they do the 5 whips = 1 chocolate, those 800 whips alone will get you 160 chocolates (which doesn't take into consideration the whips you get from anything else), and that is only 60 short of what you need to get the wings. Once again, this is just what I think will happen based on the pattern of events over the last few months.

    Comment


    • #32
      Nice event, Sir, good job #00

      Comment


      • #33
        i dont like that exp

        Comment


        • #34
          I really want those wings cos my Characters name is FrostBurn and those wings are a MATCH !! I would want them even if i had any wings !! Worse part is i wont get those wings and they wont be in store for sale later so i must ask "Are those wings there each Valentines Event with Chocolates ??" cos if yes i might save Chocolates for a couple of years and get those wings !! Im a free Player and thers no chance for Free Players to compete !! Thers no even Freemium Offers at Kongregate so even less chance then usual !!

          Comment


          • #35
            There is only one hidden event this time and it is whip event! So all whips that we will get now from soul engraving we will exchange them for chocolates later! So stop cry for chocolates as reward from soul engraving...
            BEYOND GODLIKE!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by ChickChris View Post
              My guess would be that the chocolate will come with the "Surprise" mount whip event that will most likely come close to the end of the month (this set of events does go into March.) If you exchange 10,000 soul crystals, you get 800 whips in return. If they do the 5 whips = 1 chocolate, those 800 whips alone will get you 160 chocolates (which doesn't take into consideration the whips you get from anything else), and that is only 60 short of what you need to get the wings. Once again, this is just what I think will happen based on the pattern of events over the last few months.
              And you forget that 5 whips = 1 chocolate + 1 whip... so 800 whips = 160 chocolates + 160 new whips, and 160 whips = new 32 chocolates and whips... And so on
              BEYOND GODLIKE!

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                And you forget that 5 whips = 1 chocolate + 1 whip... so 800 whips = 160 chocolates + 160 new whips, and 160 whips = new 32 chocolates and whips... And so on
                You are quite right

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by R253782173 View Post
                  I really want those wings cos my Characters name is FrostBurn and those wings are a MATCH !! I would want them even if i had any wings !! Worse part is i wont get those wings and they wont be in store for sale later so i must ask "Are those wings there each Valentines Event with Chocolates ??" cos if yes i might save Chocolates for a couple of years and get those wings !! Im a free Player and thers no chance for Free Players to compete !! Thers no even Freemium Offers at Kongregate so even less chance then usual !!
                  If you want so badly
                  Mybe you can buy a lot of Valentine Box at shop to get many chocolate

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    im not a spender and you cant buy Valentine Boxes with bound Balans !! Even if i could i can get 17 boxes and get no wings !! For a F2P game its really bugging people for $ especially when you know that 1 lvl 10 Gem is worth 36 000 $ !!
                    Last edited by FrostBurn1; 02-10-2014, 04:48 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by FrostBurn1 View Post
                      I really want those wings cos my Characters name is FrostBurn and those wings are a MATCH !! I would want them even if i had any wings !! Worse part is i wont get those wings and they wont be in store for sale later so i must ask "Are those wings there each Valentines Event with Chocolates ??" cos if yes i might save Chocolates for a couple of years and get those wings !! Im a free Player and thers no chance for Free Players to compete !! Thers no even Freemium Offers at Kongregate so even less chance then usual !!
                      Why u spamming with same message 2nd time?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        stop complaining.they are just ignoring our feedbacks
                        Server: [s78]Mortling Stronghold
                        IGN: PaperHeart
                        Guild: Valhalla
                        Character: Knight
                        Level: 64
                        "Proud to be a Non-Casher"

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Yeh, if you want them to listen, post a cash problem they would benefit from, they'll listen.
                          Botters are unpunished, but changing their events for money sake, that's more important.

                          GeeGee...
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+


                          ^ Manly purple!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            -_- dunno what to say here...go ahead want u wanna do R2...soul meditation, whips consume...i will use my own plan on those things...since im not balens player, i need to cautious to use or not those precious to me...hahaha..keep on playing for fun though -_-''

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              i think there is whips events , so we must exchange our SC for get Mountwhips

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                                And you forget that 5 whips = 1 chocolate + 1 whip... so 800 whips = 160 chocolates + 160 new whips, and 160 whips = new 32 chocolates and whips... And so on
                                where did u get that info?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X