Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Valentine's Day Events!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simihosta
    replied
    And of course r2 has failed again. Like many times so far. 1 week ago heart-shaped boxes one day early, now we don't even know if there will be on. Today aren't for sure. Maybe they have a different calendar than the rest of the world. Who knows, these re*tards are full of surprises.

Leave a comment:

• LadyKaye
    replied
    wheres my heart-box!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Darkleod
    replied
    I am not person like that "spamming and crying" but where the hell is our whip event ? 3 days and some hours left ......

Leave a comment:

• DamienRL
    replied
    heard from s1 no whip event tonight 3 days 23 hours left

Leave a comment:

• Suave88
    replied
    Ithink they should give us compensation again for this mistake. I already use 200 stamina and get no valentine box from my campaign. This is only happen on me or somebody too?

Leave a comment:

• MuiMuiZai
    replied
    hmm..no valentine box???

Leave a comment:

• Suave88
    replied
    G M make more mistake again. Now is 28th and i didn't receive any valentine box from catacomb....

Leave a comment:

• c1h4d
    replied
    Well those mounts which they gave chance to non payers for getting them were much more expensive than wings.. (if u wanna buy with balens)
    So why the hell they being jerk this time i dont get..

Leave a comment:

• Brad3993
    replied
    where is the whip event T_T, i need marha

Leave a comment:

• DarthVille
    replied
    is not about that wings dude, it's about mahra many of use we just want more mahra, they could put those wings on i don't know 600 choco, and give us a whip event to gain more mahra but thinking is not R2 politics from what i see

Leave a comment:

• smoking216
    replied
    Look yall havent yet understood all the bitching about the Events they just dont care what you say or what we all say Hell I aing a Hardcasher i am a lightcasher and yet I cant afford the wings I just Say play for wanting to have fun and them with there lil events for all the hardcasher oh well we all know the hardcashers get all the good stuff

Leave a comment:

• DarthVille
    replied
    Originally posted by R225691246 View Post
    all the vip(non-balen) n free users will quit this time again coz u dint give whip event for the wings n only balen users bought that this shows how partial u r towards vip(non-balen) n free user will quit n ur game popularity will decrease this time
    so think of it put a whip event so all users r happy with that
    do you think they give a f... as long as money keep coming R2 is happy they don't care about free users and discriminated events, all event for 80 mahra.... they don't care that maybe 70% of players ar noncasher , 20% Lightcasher and maybe 10% hardcasher , for them we ar just practice targets to entertain cashers

Leave a comment:

• R225691246
    replied
    all the vip(non-balen) n free users will quit this time again coz u dint give whip event for the wings n only balen users bought that this shows how partial u r towards vip(non-balen) n free user will quit n ur game popularity will decrease this time
    so think of it put a whip event so all users r happy with that

Leave a comment:

• serban_ionut23
    replied
    Where is mount whip event-it is the end of mounth

Leave a comment:

• HoRaX_
    replied
    agreed........

Leave a comment:

Working...
X