• Show
Clear All

• Darkleod
    replied
    C'mon ...... Where is our whip event.

Leave a comment:

• Caaldiem
    replied
    Start the damn whip event already. Tired of waiting, want to see if I have a shot at some wings or if I should just buy mahra and save my whips for next time.

Leave a comment:

• LordXavius
    replied
    Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
    I come here for information. Information that R2 does not know? Do you not know and are capable of announcing things at the beginning of the month? These forums are ridiculous. When is whips? No one knows. Maybe it's time to have someone run these forums that knows how to give players the information they want and need.
    Its actually apart of their "leak" strategy. They found out if they don't announce the events people spend them stupidly and then are forced to cash them if they want the extra bonuses.

Leave a comment:

• Astroglide
    replied
    Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
    Yo R2, February is almost over, so where is our whip event?! Stop making crappy events, that noone is interested and make that one that everybody want and waiting... And make it before Choco event to end! I dont give a **** about this crappy, lag causing stupid wings, but mahra.... well this is smtg else!
    I come here for information. Information that R2 does not know? Do you not know and are capable of announcing things at the beginning of the month? These forums are ridiculous. When is whips? No one knows. Maybe it's time to have someone run these forums that knows how to give players the information they want and need.

Leave a comment:

• DamienRL
    replied
    they wouldnt release whip event same time as clothing or big spender events they all bout money dont forget that so maybe after these

Leave a comment:

• R230657214
    replied
    hmm, any chance for FATE STONES consumption promo soon?
    Long time no promo for this, at least dont remember it few months backwards...

Leave a comment:

• LordVOODOO
    replied
    Yo R2, February is almost over, so where is our whip event?! Stop making crappy events, that noone is interested and make that one that everybody want and waiting... And make it before Choco event to end! I dont give a **** about this crappy, lag causing stupid wings, but mahra.... well this is smtg else!

Leave a comment:

• R236818982
    replied
    Stop being cheap

I have an idea why dont you make more events for everyone. not just cash-shoppers yes i know they're keeping the game going but, i mean really 25 belens to open packs you got for an event!?!? no other games do this.. let us at least use bound, and for the average player yeah we spend a little cash for wings ect. but there is never much for us unless we drop hundreds of dollars on the game for an event >.> rant over

Leave a comment:

• DamienRL
    replied
    how can i fail clothing synch so many times and not unlock any new clothing even tho i failed?

Leave a comment:

• rgnofear
    replied
    i think guyz that the pattern of r2 will be changing
    like from february event , they are releasing mount training packs means some mount training event is soon ( in some days ) coming and i think that like in january event was used to be like 1st mount training event , 2nd soul crystals event but now they gonna make it 1st soul crystal event ( at the start of a month ) and then 2nd mount traning event ( at the end of a month ) .

Leave a comment:

• Zemaya
    replied
    No event love mount?

Leave a comment:

• opulens
    replied
    the double exp parties and bonuses are really a nightmare for lvl campers lol

Leave a comment:

• IgorF
    replied
    will have unlimited event again ? : Confuso:

Whip and Soul Crystals
    Last edited by IgorF; 02-22-2014, 08:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• simongongyan
    replied
    yay i knew no wip event cause new mount arrive baby griffon so wip event will held on that one not on this wings

Leave a comment:

• DamienRL
    replied
    they don't care as long as they get there money, been waiting 3 months for my ballens and still nothing they don't bother with reading tickets

Leave a comment:

Working...
X