Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pff 154 boxes not nought to get wings but 10 are hmmm ok shouldn't chances be = to all... sad things...

Comment

just an fyi a member of the wartune elite club told us on facebook that wartune will no longer give event items with SC or whip events because too many heavy cashers complained he was also a very abusive and aggressive jerk to quite a few people just to let you know R2 games those are the "elite" that you chose

Comment

I think it is almost time to say good bye to wartune, as these events were the only reason I was getting stronger and catching up but not quite close.

Comment

well that is just stupid then, how the hell do they expect us to actually get the max amount or more than the max amount of the chocolates in the time given for the event, because it is basically impossible without spending a full bank account of money. that pisses me off, quite a way for the game makers and devs to make ahuge amount of money in a really short amount of time continuously.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyro_Maximus View Post
            well that is just stupid then, how the hell do they expect us to actually get the max amount or more than the max amount of the chocolates in the time given for the event, because it is basically impossible without spending a full bank account of money. that pisses me off, quite a way for the game makers and devs to make ahuge amount of money in a really short amount of time continuously.
            The whole point of the event is to get ppl to spend. They never said the events were meant to be achievable for free.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              The whole point of the event i:s to get ppl to spend. They never said the events were meant to be achievable for free.
              agree
              Im not heavy casher, but I understand how R2 run this game. it's fair for them to raise events that will benefit both the company and the players. If those heavy cashers are not here to play wartune, we can't play wartune anymore and it will be close sooner.
              Don't get mad to those heavy cashers since they are the one keeping alive the servers and keeping us free players to play wartune for free

Comment

Admin, can i ask, why there is no chocolate in meditation, plsss add meditaion in that event....

Comment

Originally posted by StareXII View Post
                  agree
                  Im not heavy casher, but I understand how R2 run this game. it's fair for them to raise events that will benefit both the company and the players. If those heavy cashers are not here to play wartune, we can't play wartune anymore and it will be close sooner.
                  Don't get mad to those heavy cashers since they are the one keeping alive the servers and keeping us free players to play wartune for free
                  That's so wrong in many ways lol.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

How can I open the Lover's Pack ,,Because I can't opened it.....

Comment

Can tell me how to open the Lover's Pack....

Comment

heavey cashers keep game alive pfft so wartune dont get money from advertising this game on certain websites havnt they had enough money from ppl maybe r2 can sit back think about situation and say well this mnth alot have spent maybe we give a free mount and wings as an event prize as st patricks day is comming maybe a shamrock clothing or steed

Comment

Originally posted by LadyKaye View Post
                          they are making it so only some can get the wings.. ahaha
                          i can feel you pain i allways unluck never get top reward i buy 200 box every singel box months

Coste me 2600 box for get apollo, alredy buy 400 box frome this events get only ****.

open every singel pack some coste 25 balens echo never get other that 1 x fate stones or 1 x Mahra etc.

See people allways every month get them self man end up need to exchange the ****. Sometimes feels like the chance is rigget for people some spend less mony and never give to the bigest spenders becouse the game problie know if them dosent give them fast them still gonna buy more.

And stupid ******* Buy Limit remove it so i can buy 10.000 box per day, is the only why to gain top reward.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Nvm, seen new post.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                              i can feel you pain i allways unluck never get top reward i buy 200 box every singel box months

Coste me 2600 box for get apollo, alredy buy 400 box frome this events get only ****.

open every singel pack some coste 25 balens echo never get other that 1 x fate stones or 1 x Mahra etc.

See people allways every month get them self man end up need to exchange the ****. Sometimes feels like the chance is rigget for people some spend less mony and never give to the bigest spenders becouse the game problie know if them dosent give them fast them still gonna buy more.

And stupid ******* Buy Limit remove it so i can buy 10.000 box per day, is the only why to gain top reward.
                              im amazed your falling for their scams. 400 boxes is $156. its cause people like you feed them so much money that they continue scamming us so much.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                                im amazed your falling for their scams. 400 boxes is $156. its cause people like you feed them so much money that they continue scamming us so much.
                                Well just bad luck i suppose some my guildmate bought 60 boxes got wings as drop but aimed for mahra lol

Comment

Working...
                                X