Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Valentine's Day Events!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flame_Ace View Post
    Actually in ******** (another version of wartune) there SC event includes 1 chocolate for 25 soul engraves, and there was a blue dark Sylph (rare Hades) in exchange for 700 chocolates. Well this is r2's version of there event, nothing to do with it.

You have bad information was 200 SC FOR 1 CHOCO

Comment

• Topic: Wartune / Valentines Day Events

Just when you thought things were going to get better r2 stoops to a all time low
      so for the sad but true facts about this chocolate event : Base players(free to play ) only 56 chocolates (V I P) 60 chocolates
      This is with out secret events if at all there going to be one
      but the sad fact is if you pay for vip your only getting 4 more than none payers and to top it off your not even getting close to the wing if you have not mist one at all you will just get the hat(WOW) every other event you at least get hat and clothes or you can get the weapon with some left over for scrap items
      R2 there are things you need to fix in this game badly like lag and your greed both will be the demise of this game with out the loooooooooong grind to get the 60-70 set to legend just about that i could fill this hole page

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame_Ace View Post
        The 2nd drop event seems 1 day earlier, I thought its on Feb 21, but it just Feb 20 today, and we have a drop event in our server S187
        Yea they messed up....again. Today I was planning to keep cata att and 100 stamina but my plan just went kaboom.
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Does this mean it'll stop a day earlier too, or that we get one extra day of the heartshaped boxes?

Comment

• we hopefully,u will do this EVENT,x5 Soul Crystal = x1 chocolate ,all of us in s420 hope that u will do that event

Comment

• So, gamefuse puts up about magic pot event coming, will yous do the same? cause i reckon we will get it too
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• WE NEED SOUL CRYSTAL EVENT GAMEMASTER<ALL OF THE s420 want that,,,,,x5 soul crystal = x1 chocolate,,hope fully i can save my SC for now, i just have 273 for now

Comment

• Originally posted by FrozenKing1998 View Post
                  WE NEED SOUL CRYSTAL EVENT GAMEMASTER<ALL OF THE s420 want that,,,,,x5 soul crystal = x1 chocolate,,hope fully i can save my SC for now, i just have 273 for now
                  Ah dude, we have just had febs sc event, so you will need to wait until march sc event rolls around, they won't bring it back so soon after the last one.
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• when is clothing events ?
                    [S287] Forgotten Outpost (Eu server)
                    IGN : Axygen
                    Guild : Resurgence
                    Class/lv : Mage/lv 80

Comment

• Originally posted by FrozenKing1998 View Post
                      WE NEED SOUL CRYSTAL EVENT GAMEMASTER<ALL OF THE s420 want that,,,,,x5 soul crystal = x1 chocolate,,hope fully i can save my SC for now, i just have 273 for now
                      you are pretty optimistic but x5 = x1 chocolate happens only with whips, you usually need x25 soul crystals for x1 event item so keep saving lol

Comment

• Originally posted by xArwenx View Post
                        You have bad information was 200 SC FOR 1 CHOCO
                        ok sorry and tnx for correcting

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

• heart shape box timings wrong it says start again 21 feb it 20 feb and i getting in solo dungeon
                          Abnuek
                          S168
                          Knight

Comment

• Magic Pot is bugged. I ended up with a lot of gold daru and kyanite which is unusable and frankly I expect serious compensation for this. These errors are amateurish.

Comment

• Heart-shaped box drops started one day too early. Weee~
                              Meichien lvl 74 archer
                              Guild: "TheSaints" of kabam-s25/15 US West
                              Play-style: Light-casher noob

Comment

• sure its a glitch sounds like a great way to make money without giving anything important out and saying glitch

Comment

Working...
                                X