This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by apollo1152000 View Post
    Magic Pot is bugged. I ended up with a lot of gold daru and kyanite which is unusable and frankly I expect serious compensation for this. These errors are amateurish.
    Guys, did you really thought it will give you some serious rewards? It's just one of the many ways how to get balens from players for crappy rewards. You are not newbie in wartune, but you are acting like one. For example cloudcaller event= the most idiotic event ever, but people bought it. One mount worth a 1000$, yeaaa riiiiight. They will always release such events, because they know people are stupid. And human stupidity is a blessing for them (blessing=$$$$$$).

Comment

• lslslslslslslslslsl
      Last edited by R22383272; 02-21-2014, 04:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronronmelancio View Post
        I am really getting sick of players who complain alot because things were made for spending. Why not create your own game and give freebies for everyone so that you'll be satisfied yourself. All games are business. We should be thankful that r2 is still giving us freebies. r2 is not forcing you to spend or to play. If you don't want to spend then don't. If you just want to complain alot, then stop playing. Complains won't give you freebies but would just make you stupid.
        I like how so many of you side with r2 well take your noses out of their ***** lmao I was what you consider a heavy casher I have been playing for over a year now I still like the game but r2s way of doing business suks *** they dont take responsiblity for shert lag its on our end things not working bugs all over send tickets but nothing gets done keep jacking up the prices on every thing the best 1k usd for a toon mount and some bought it to each their own but me no more cashing i keep my vip now thats it but players should be weary some thing is fishy they dont fix the older servers but keep opening new severs and players jumping to the new servers and spending a sh it load again and they keep making events to make as much as they can lately i may be wrong and I hope I am but to me it looks like they will pull the plug on this game and soon and make a shi t load of cash before they do it just my two cents

Comment

• $1000 for 25 pixels? lmao

Comment

• 1 Day V.I.P Card for V.I.P players *** think you got this totally wrong R2 you should gave this to free players to check out not players like myself that always pay for VIP.What an insult to VIP players what i supposed to do with this wipe my bum on it.

Comment

• Seriously no Whip Event for February?

Comment

• they don't care as long as they get there money, been waiting 3 months for my ballens and still nothing they don't bother with reading tickets

Comment

• yay i knew no wip event cause new mount arrive baby griffon so wip event will held on that one not on this wings

Comment

• will have unlimited event again ? : Confuso:

Whip and Soul Crystals
                    Last edited by IgorF; 02-22-2014, 08:23 AM.
                    ᔕauron

Comment

• the double exp parties and bonuses are really a nightmare for lvl campers lol

Comment

• No event love mount?

Comment

• i think guyz that the pattern of r2 will be changing
                          like from february event , they are releasing mount training packs means some mount training event is soon ( in some days ) coming and i think that like in january event was used to be like 1st mount training event , 2nd soul crystals event but now they gonna make it 1st soul crystal event ( at the start of a month ) and then 2nd mount traning event ( at the end of a month ) .

Comment

• how can i fail clothing synch so many times and not unlock any new clothing even tho i failed?

Comment

• Stop being cheap

I have an idea why dont you make more events for everyone. not just cash-shoppers yes i know they're keeping the game going but, i mean really 25 belens to open packs you got for an event!?!? no other games do this.. let us at least use bound, and for the average player yeah we spend a little cash for wings ect. but there is never much for us unless we drop hundreds of dollars on the game for an event >.> rant over

Comment

• Yo R2, February is almost over, so where is our whip event?! Stop making crappy events, that noone is interested and make that one that everybody want and waiting... And make it before Choco event to end! I dont give a **** about this crappy, lag causing stupid wings, but mahra.... well this is smtg else!
                                BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Working...
                                X