• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cabin
    replied
    Originally posted by WaRzOn3 View Post
    Where is the chocolate here???

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71216[/ATTACH]

I don't know if my eyes are deceiving me but you got weird rewards than what is stated here in the forum!!

if you read good can´t

Where is the LOVE r2? If you don't want to give out chocolates, then quit on putting annoying rewards!!
    if you read well you can see the event where they chocolates begins on day 14

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
    im amazed your falling for their scams. 400 boxes is $156. its cause people like you feed them so much money that they continue scamming us so much.
    That's absolutely true, spending 156$ on a box that only contains **** is completely stupid, but it's known for ages now that dwmedia is not that bright, so...

Leave a comment:

• badpacman
    replied
    Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
    And you forget that 5 whips = 1 chocolate + 1 whip... so 800 whips = 160 chocolates + 160 new whips, and 160 whips = new 32 chocolates and whips... And so on
    You are half right, now make the same calculation with 25 Soul C instead of whips, considering you have 10k SC which equals your 800 whips.
    Make the math and see which one is more advantageous for a player. to make it easy for you 10k SC=400 chocolate just that ...no need to go one from the re-spawn ...get the point. We lost with the SC event if they will make whips event after.FYI
    basically R2 ****** us up,like always

Leave a comment:

• WaRzOn3
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    Valentine's Day Login Bonus!

Duration: 2/14 0:00-23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games S1 – S419
    • Kabam S1 – S69
    • Armor Games S1 – S6

Description: Login on Valentine's Day and receive great rewards!

Rewards:
    • Non-VIP: 11 Roses x1, Chocolate x1
    • VIP: VIP Token x10, 11 Roses x1, Chocolate x2

Note: Each character may only redeem this reward once.

Where is the chocolate here???

Click image for larger version

Name:	scam1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	302.1 KB
ID:	1681341

I don't know if my eyes are deceiving me but you got weird rewards than what is stated here in the forum!!

Where is the LOVE r2? If you don't want to give out chocolates, then quit on putting annoying rewards!!
    Last edited by WaRzOn3; 02-12-2014, 05:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• serban_ionut23
    replied
    soul engreave event but no chocolate

i did see in some servers they give chocolate when you Engreave soul
    HERE WHERE IT IS R2?????????

Leave a comment:

• Faahim
    replied
    of of my guildmates got 4x wingsand 3x 99 roses from 250 boxes .its all luck

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
    im amazed your falling for their scams. 400 boxes is $156. its cause people like you feed them so much money that they continue scamming us so much.
    Well just bad luck i suppose some my guildmate bought 60 boxes got wings as drop but aimed for mahra lol

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisS58
    replied
    Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    i can feel you pain i allways unluck never get top reward i buy 200 box every singel box months

Coste me 2600 box for get apollo, alredy buy 400 box frome this events get only ****.

open every singel pack some coste 25 balens echo never get other that 1 x fate stones or 1 x Mahra etc.

See people allways every month get them self man end up need to exchange the ****. Sometimes feels like the chance is rigget for people some spend less mony and never give to the bigest spenders becouse the game problie know if them dosent give them fast them still gonna buy more.

And stupid ******* Buy Limit remove it so i can buy 10.000 box per day, is the only why to gain top reward.

Leave a comment:

• Daevian
    replied
    Nvm, seen new post.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Originally posted by LadyKaye View Post
    they are making it so only some can get the wings.. ahaha
    i can feel you pain i allways unluck never get top reward i buy 200 box every singel box months

Coste me 2600 box for get apollo, alredy buy 400 box frome this events get only ****.

open every singel pack some coste 25 balens echo never get other that 1 x fate stones or 1 x Mahra etc.

See people allways every month get them self man end up need to exchange the ****. Sometimes feels like the chance is rigget for people some spend less mony and never give to the bigest spenders becouse the game problie know if them dosent give them fast them still gonna buy more.

And stupid ******* Buy Limit remove it so i can buy 10.000 box per day, is the only why to gain top reward.

Leave a comment:

• R231019162
    replied
    heavey cashers keep game alive pfft so wartune dont get money from advertising this game on certain websites havnt they had enough money from ppl maybe r2 can sit back think about situation and say well this mnth alot have spent maybe we give a free mount and wings as an event prize as st patricks day is comming maybe a shamrock clothing or steed

Leave a comment:

• Aldhea
    replied
    Can tell me how to open the Lover's Pack....

Leave a comment:

• Aldhea
    replied
    How can I open the Lover's Pack ,,Because I can't opened it.....

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by StareXII View Post
    agree
    Im not heavy casher, but I understand how R2 run this game. it's fair for them to raise events that will benefit both the company and the players. If those heavy cashers are not here to play wartune, we can't play wartune anymore and it will be close sooner.
    Don't get mad to those heavy cashers since they are the one keeping alive the servers and keeping us free players to play wartune for free
    That's so wrong in many ways lol.

Leave a comment:

• Icyware
    replied
    Admin, can i ask, why there is no chocolate in meditation, plsss add meditaion in that event....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X