[Valentine's Day Promotion] Soul Crystal Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Valentine's Day Promotion] Soul Crystal Pack

Duration: 2/10 - 2/12 23:59(Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S417
    • Kabam: S1 - S68
    • Armor Games: S1 - S6

Description: Available through the next few days, slect Soul Crystal Packs will be on sale in the Shop!

Contains:

Soul Crystal x10
    Price: 49 Balens. Limit of 1000 per day.

Soul Crystal x100
    Price: 419 Balens. Limit of 100 per day.

Soul Crystal x1000
    Price: 3899 Balens. Limit of 50 per day.

nice but no need because no chocolate

Comment

Yeh, I think it's funny how they burned themselves here... + angered alot of players.
      I'm starting to think they're out to provoke players...
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

yeah, no chocolate

Comment

LOL NICE ONE YOU MAKE US USE SC FOR THIS EVENT -NO CHOCOLATE-whip but you dont make event whit whip , lol love you R2GAME big company scam And the wing's how you will get not even the one who cash cant get the event , so your all one big scam put the event whit whip you scamm comapny

Comment

Originally posted by micutz28 View Post
            LOL NICE ONE YOU MAKE US USE SC FOR THIS EVENT -NO CHOCOLATE-whip but you dont make event whit whip , lol love you R2GAME big company scam And the wing's how you will get not even the one who cash cant get the event , so your all one big scam put the event whit whip you scamm comapny
            wrong people have wings already

Comment

Whip events are later in the month/beginning next.... is it that difficult to remember??? It repeats every month... Seeing this is a 14 day event, you can even guesstimate when the whip ecent will be (hint: at the end of the cocolate event)

And the wings.... you can buy Valentine Boxes... gives you a chance on wings or you get chocolates. Cashers can def. get Wings. Like Spirit said, some people already have them

Comment

no use as no chocolates... i got 999x3 +367 crysatls .. need some event where its beneficial to use them to get a mount or clothings(like for this event , need chocolates)

Comment

Anyone who buys this needs their head examined, surely can't be that hard up for soul crystals. lol

Comment

lol to the OP^
                    This is the worst thing to put out ^-^
                    You can't even have chocolate? I don't blame r2 fully. .com wartune is the one you all should be very mad at.
                    And some little anger to r2 to cause they signed a f* up deal on this game.
                    I'm sorry R2 you signed a contract with a crappy company who doesn't know jack. I like R2games but I really wish they would make their own stuff and no contracts to sign.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                    I...I love you like a love song baby...
                    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                    :o:o:o:o

Comment

I need chocolate to engraving soul!!!!!!

Comment

The exchange event in itself is not so bad. If there will be a whip event which gives chocolates (or whatever else later on, which can yield mahra and/or mount) then a whip can be as valuable as 10 balens. Since a soul crystal worth about 0.5 balens, you use stuff worth 12 balens to get items worth 20 balens.
                        However, BUYING soul crystal for 8x normal price is indeed stupid SC worth 0,5 balens, so paying 4 balen for it is - I repeat - stupid. I never bought soul crystals, still have 44 soul engraving and can exchange 8-12k each month during event.
                        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

need to wait again......

Comment

Working...
                          X