Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Preview] Wartune Battlegrounds Video!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Preview] Wartune Battlegrounds Video!



    Coming September 12th – New Battlegrounds!

    Fight to the death! Two new battlegrounds will be opening on September 12th where you can PvP with teammates to earn resources, honor, and insignias! Earn amazing armor and weapons you can’t find anywhere else in game! Check back here on September 12th for all the details!

  • #2
    Cool looking forward to that

    Comment


    • #3
      Hmmm...Battleground?...looked more like possible Guild Vs. Guild to me ._.
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

      Comment


      • #4
        No Guild v Guild is another system that was just implemented in the chinese version =)
        GvG is totally different

        Comment


        • #5
          Simply Stating it looks so GvG like, so this will be like Sengolia from CS then?
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

          Comment


          • #6
            Wowowowow, now Im very interested, and this video just made me figuratively sign up for more months to come! Ahahaha yay cant wait!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by autlos View Post
              Wowowowow, now Im very interested, and this video just made me figuratively sign up for more months to come! Ahahaha yay cant wait!
              IKR ._. what server ya play?
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

              Comment


              • #8
                S4 Bretheran Abyss, you?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by autlos View Post
                  S4 Bretheran Abyss, you?
                  Dunno bout server # but Roaring Wetlands O,..,e
                  'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                  ☣CAIN☣

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Aw I guess we cant play together when this feature comes out!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by autlos View Post
                      Aw I guess we cant play together when this feature comes out!
                      Bummer...Ditch It And Come over to roaring wetlands ._.
                      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                      ☣CAIN☣

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ive wasted too many days playing this server, not gonna give up now, sorry Pro!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by autlos View Post
                          Ive wasted too many days playing this server, not gonna give up now, sorry Pro!
                          I will pay you to cross over ._.
                          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                          ☣CAIN☣

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                            I will pay you to cross over ._.
                            You dont have to, just prepare me some lower level armor you dont need and hand em to me if such a feature comes out! :P

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by autlos View Post
                              You dont have to, just prepare me some lower level armor you dont need and hand em to me if such a feature comes out! :P
                              got most of the lv.20 broken items+tons of crystaloids?...broken lv.30 armors and countless lv.2 crystaloids i won't bother using...Multi-DGN Epic Equipment for various classes (lv.25-35)...sound tempting? ._. (you can hit 20+ within 24 hrs lolz it's not that hard, can reach lv. 29-30 on day 2)
                              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                              ☣CAIN☣

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X