• Show
Clear All

Looking forward to it!
    “When you're dreaming with a broken heart
    The waking up is the hardest part
    You roll outta bed and down on your knees
    And for a moment you can hardly breathe”

Comment

it's all about collecting resources , side who own more resources win and gain more honor

Comment

` coooool...can't wait for it
        Listen up...you can pour drinks on me, you can throw food at me...you can even spit on me. I'll just laugh that stuff off. But...good reason or not...nobody hurts a friend of mine!!!!

Comment

sfawfw
          grgwsgwr

Comment

BG sooo laggy for me

Comment

I find only one flaw, and that is that you cant do anything to second defence units. Cause they regen full hp instantly when the fight is over, and you cant stun them and you need to battle them alone. UN FREAKING POSSIBLE.
              My name is Heladanie, Hogsimus Maximus. Commander of the armies of the Hog's. General of Leleans Legion. Loyal servant to the true emperess, Lelean the first. Father of the piglets in the horde. And i will have my vengeance, in this realm or in another.

Comment

humm.. i'm probably a little lost at this.. is this a new server or a new view / style of the CS game?.. because the video looked nothing like what i'm currently playing lol

Comment

battlegrounds have any lvl to enter like 30-34, 35-39 and so on?

Comment

where can I find broken weapons at?? I'm a newbie and just started 5 days ago. Currently level 20

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Leo View Post

Coming September 12th – New Battlegrounds!

Fight to the death! Two new battlegrounds will be opening on September 12th where you can PvP with teammates to earn resources, honor, and insignias! Earn amazing armor and weapons you can’t find anywhere

else in game! Check back here on September 12th for all the details!

Is it me or is that cart runner on speed? Never saw any1 run that fast LOL Also I noticed it stopped at the bottom center where I also get stopped. Thought it was just me....

Comment

we only get honor and insignias from battle ground. but u guys r saying we will get armor and weapons? we dont get it
                        I AM A NON-CASHER

Knight:Aamir
                        Lvl:64
                        S63:Talverton Citadel

MESS WITH THE BEST DIE LIKE THE REST:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by R25450009 View Post
                          we only get honor and insignias from battle ground. but u guys r saying we will get armor and weapons? we dont get it
                          You can get the level 45, and 55 pvp sets via the honor rankings/insignias.

Comment

Working...
                          X