• Show
Clear All

Why not do something like this on cs
    IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
    SERVER:
    Windshear Peaks
    Trap ranger

Comment

this is cool... is there a room/lobby system??

dont tell me. that this battle grounds cover all players at same place?
      Server: S3 WORG LAIR
      IGN: LordFireMage
      LVL: 4X

Comment

Marketplace is the Auction House/Mystery Place

hey guys..they made a new server(S7 Serpentine<<i think) and was wondering..when can and where do you trade stuff..is it the market that i see but says "coming soon" or A.H.??....was gonna start savin my lvl 30 purps and stuff to sell or give to guildies, cuz they say unbound..so assume somehow you can trade..At first, i thought you had to be in "wild" to do it..but not sure. Any help appreciated

Nevermind..found it on this link that was posted by R22956750...http://www.war-tune.com/wartune-mystery-shop/

Awesome to know,
        Thx for reading
        Last edited by Themus; 09-11-2012, 09:24 PM. Reason: Found it

Comment

Good Morning GM.. Can you tell me how to redeem the rewards? where can i get the codes? thanks..

Comment

looks good sounds good hehe more time for me to get better weapons and armor but still cant wait intill markets is up and running

Comment

how can i join the battle ground

Comment

Video doesn't play for me.
                ~MIA

Comment

Betheran Abyss here too

Comment

wow autlos whats your name in S4 Bretheran Abyss im in that server too ^_^

Comment

weee .. cant wait for this

Comment

change the time for battleground on gmt server pls D:

Comment

yeahhhhhhhh, i love wartune..
                          but damn it , knight have a bad damaged, please, makw more damaged to knight !!

Comment

A LIVE dev chat is going on NOW!

Hop on IRC via QuakeNet in #Wartune to join in the action!

If you don't have an IRC client, you can access the web client at http://webchat.quakenet.org

Comment

im digging this
                              Cambrooke

S103
                              Guild: Beast
                              Class Mage
                              Might Rank #2
                              VIP 8

Comment

For anyone who missed the live chat...

[09:04] <@R2-Sway> Ok, here's how the battlegrounds work
                                [09:05] <@R2-Sway> Every night, we will launch two battlegrounds
                                [09:05] <@R2-Sway> Or, rather, two instances of hte same battleground
                                [09:05] <@R2-Sway> the*
                                [09:05] <@R2-Sway> Each battle will be 30 minutes each
                                [09:06] <@R2-Sway> Battlegrounds are split into level brackets, and, within those level brackets, players are randomly assigned to different teams.
                                [09:06] <@R2-Sway> The object of the battle is to kill players from the other team, and collect crystals from a central resource field.
                                [09:07] <@R2-Sway> Players and teams get points both for killing other players, as well as for transporting resources back to their home base.
                                [09:07] <@R2-Sway> There are also NPCs scattered throughout the battlefield which may be attacked.
                                [09:08] <+R2-Amanda> We have a guide for the Battlegrounds we will be releasing soon.
                                [09:08] <@R2-Sway> Everyone needs to make sure they are attending the battlegrounds every night
                                [09:08] <@R2-Sway> Participating in battlegrounds awards honor
                                [09:08] <@R2-Sway> Honor is FTW
                                [09:08] <@R2-Sway> And certain honor levels are required to purchase insignias in the armor shop
                                [09:09] <@R2-Sway> (Item for the lower left slot on your character screen)
                                [09:09] <@R2-Sway> Insignias boost your PvP combat stats
                                [09:09] <@R2-Sway> and.. again.. are awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X