Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Preview] Wartune Battlegrounds Video!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2CS_Leo
    started a topic [Preview] Wartune Battlegrounds Video!

[Preview] Wartune Battlegrounds Video!

Coming September 12th – New Battlegrounds!

Fight to the death! Two new battlegrounds will be opening on September 12th where you can PvP with teammates to earn resources, honor, and insignias! Earn amazing armor and weapons you can’t find anywhere else in game! Check back here on September 12th for all the details!

• Cyrale
    replied
    Originally posted by R25450009 View Post
    we only get honor and insignias from battle ground. but u guys r saying we will get armor and weapons? we dont get it
    You can get the level 45, and 55 pvp sets via the honor rankings/insignias.

Leave a comment:

• R25450009
    replied
    we only get honor and insignias from battle ground. but u guys r saying we will get armor and weapons? we dont get it

Leave a comment:

• chaos33967
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Leo View Post

Coming September 12th – New Battlegrounds!

Fight to the death! Two new battlegrounds will be opening on September 12th where you can PvP with teammates to earn resources, honor, and insignias! Earn amazing armor and weapons you can’t find anywhere

else in game! Check back here on September 12th for all the details!

Is it me or is that cart runner on speed? Never saw any1 run that fast LOL Also I noticed it stopped at the bottom center where I also get stopped. Thought it was just me....

Leave a comment:

• R23560267
    replied
    where can I find broken weapons at?? I'm a newbie and just started 5 days ago. Currently level 20

Leave a comment:

• psixas
    replied
    battlegrounds have any lvl to enter like 30-34, 35-39 and so on?

Leave a comment:

• Psyc80
    replied
    humm.. i'm probably a little lost at this.. is this a new server or a new view / style of the CS game?.. because the video looked nothing like what i'm currently playing lol

Leave a comment:

• R23204867
    replied
    I find only one flaw, and that is that you cant do anything to second defence units. Cause they regen full hp instantly when the fight is over, and you cant stun them and you need to battle them alone. UN FREAKING POSSIBLE.

Leave a comment:

• R23150861
    replied
    BG sooo laggy for me

Leave a comment:

• allandelaper
    replied
    sfawfw
    grgwsgwr

Leave a comment:

• `nOme
    replied
    ` coooool...can't wait for it

Leave a comment:

• bastus
    replied
    it's all about collecting resources , side who own more resources win and gain more honor

Leave a comment:

• Mythas
    replied
    Looking forward to it!

Leave a comment:

• vinasing
    replied
    Originally posted by MinolzAzham View Post
    Very excited on BG but it's 4am in my country TT
    the timing is out for me. most likely will just have to switch to a server that I can participate in most events.

Leave a comment:

• R23015332
    replied
    Wow ! so cool . im so excited . hehehe

Leave a comment:

Working...
X