Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Two New Wartune Servers -- Going Live 09/12 & 09/13

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Two New Wartune Servers -- Going Live 09/12 & 09/13

Join us on Wednesday and Thursday for the release of our next two servers for Wartune, Termini Cliff and Banshee Wetlands. Termini Cliff will be an West Coast server set to PDT and opening at 2 PM on 09/12/2012. Banshee Wetlands will be an East Coast server set to EDT and opening at 2 PM on 09/13/2012. If you've just shown up to the party, join on in on the latest servers and climb your way to the top. But sure to keep an eye on this thread for any changes or updates to the release schedule of these two servers.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

you have the dates completely messed up, sept 12 is a wednesday and the 13th is a thursday, also termini cliff will not be opening on sept 7th cause that was 2 days ago, can you fix it so we can know when the servers plan on being up

Comment

eh???

Pdt = pst?
      Est = edt?

Comment

None for GMT serveR?

Comment

Can you please revise the dates and times with time zone. Thx

Comment

he totally got me confused...
            "Cut, Once Committed to fight, cut. Everything else is secondary. Cut. That is your duty, your purpose, your hunger. There is no rule more important, no commitment that overrides that one. Cut. Cut from the void, not from bewilderment, Cut the enemy as quickly and directly as possible. Cut with Certainty. Cut decisively, resolutely. Cut into his strength. Flow Through the gaps in his guard. Cut him. Cut him down utterly. Don't allow him a breath. " -Richard Rahl, Sword of Truth Novel.

Comment

Hey even GMs get things mixed up sometimes. I was a GM for a game once. I really have respect for the amount of **** they have to deal with in a respectful and business like manor.
              Cut em some slack. :P

Comment

Needs to add Asian time zone based servers for the huge population of players who are in the Asian region.

(It's beneficial, not ill-intended segregation/discrimination >_>)

[And yes there is a Chinese version of this game but that wouldn't be fair for the people who know English as their secondary language. ;>]

Comment

Needs to add Asian time zone based servers for the huge population of players who are in the Asian region.

(It's beneficial, not ill-intended segregation/discrimination >_>)

[And yes there is a Chinese version of this game but that wouldn't be fair for the people who know English as their secondary language. ;>]
                  Agree with this one

Comment

This is what I get for trying to post stuff during an extended maintenance. Yeeesh.
                    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

no new server for GMT players??

Comment

Sorry, not in this latest batch.

Comment

we need asia region time based server plz........

Comment

No.... we need a space server! one run from outer space! and we can all have space before our class names!
                            And it will be epic!

Comment

why my character is reset to the beginning?? when i check on the game i started on the character creation mode??

Comment

Working...
                              X