[Activity] Rewards for Battleground Guides

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Rewards for Battleground Guides

We’re aware that there are some hard-core players who are enthusiastically making a number of helpful posts in the forum to assist other players and make their enjoyment of the game better. And now we need their abundant in-game knowledge and experience. We will be giving rewards for original game guides, written by the players themselves. If we then select a guide the player will receive a reward.

Every two weeks we'll be updating with the type of post that we'll need. We will then choose 5 winners out of the posted guides. Using a super secret method that is secret (so don't bother asking, we're not telling!), we will select 1st through 5th place guides. The 1st and 2nd place guides will receive the Level 2 rewards listed below. The 3rd through 5th place guides will receive the Level 1 rewards listed below.

This week's Guide of Choice: BATTLEGROUNDS

The winners for Battleground Guides, listed in no particular order, are as follows:

Nephtysia
    Grayhatter
    Tienhuyen160
    Zachhalla
    WrenBoh

Level 1 Rewards:
    • 70,000 Gold
    • 40,000 Daru
    • Enhanced Bounty Scroll x1
    • Stamina Potion x2
    • Two Seeds randomly selected from the list below:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Level 1 Seeds.png
Views:	5
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	1732392

Level 2 Rewards:
    • 100,000 Gold
    • 50,000 Daru
    • Enhanced Bounty Scroll x 2
    • Extreme Stamina Potioin x 1
    • Two Seeds Randomly selected from the list below:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Level 2 Seeds.png
Views:	5
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	1732393

If a guide is chosen, we will leave a message in the post and pm him through the forum mailbox.

“Congratulations! You got a reward for posting guides for beginners, please be sure to check your Guide for our message. “

Please add the server name and character name to the post after you were made aware that your game guide was chosen. The reward will be sent within 24 hours after we make note of your character name and server.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Let me guess, you've got big wheel with players names on it. You've got also a chicken, you cut off chicken head and place half dead body of chicken into the wheel the body still dont know its gonna die so its running around like crazy and after 5 sec its dying, laying on one of the players name marks, Am I right?

Comment

Where do you want them posted? Just in the Beginners section? I mean they might get lost at the boards if you allow 2 weeks for them^^.
      Wartune S5 / Roaring Wetlands
      IGN: Feona
      Lvl 48 archer
      Leader of the guild Courage (rank 1)

Comment

nice im looking forward to this
        Server: S3 WORG LAIR
        IGN: LordFireMage
        LVL: 4X

Comment

Beginners section would be the best place for guides, but we'll be keeping our peepers peeled peering at posts.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

post post post

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic2
              My thought's on Battle Ground are as follows and my opinionated statements :P
              You'll want to create a new thread and post your guide in there
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                You'll want to create a new thread and post your guide in there
                thank you memory, i did after i posted it here by mistake lol im tired from being on game for 13 hours now lmao pst... i love ur crops :P
                Cambrooke

S103
                Guild: Beast
                Class Mage
                Might Rank #2
                VIP 8

Comment

I posted mine

Comment

character :ferdian
                    server :[S9] Camp Calorn

Comment

We are all humans and humans tend to take things a bit too seriously when prize are given. Could it be possible, please, to ask people not to *edit* and insult others guide, it is really really offending, when someone give time and research to make a complete guide, prize or not, and that someone that want the prize come, down the guide and even go to the extend of giving his link to people asking question so they go read his guide instead of the other one, just to make him or her feel worse so that he think he have better chance to have the prize.
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-13-2012, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Just making it known, I made a guide.
                        Wartune:
                        Server: [S3]Worg Lair
                        Name: Cashmere
                        Guild: Kingdom

My
                        My

Comment

And it's really great your Guide Grayhatter. I quoted some information you got I didn't had.

Comment

When do we find out if our guides have been selected ?
                            Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
                            Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
                            Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
                            (How To Submit a Ticket)
                            ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

so posted on the 12th and 3 and 1/2 weeks later and we still don't know whose guide was selected for these rewards.
                              Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
                              Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
                              Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
                              (How To Submit a Ticket)
                              ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Working...
                              X