Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Limited Gem Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does smell Like a gem event soon
    More SC!
    “In beauty of face no maiden ever equaled her.
    It was the radiance of an opium-dream - an airy and spirit-
    lifting vision more wildly divine than the fantasies,
    which hovered about the slumbering souls of the daughters of Delos.”

Comment

: Rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by iTheG1 View Post
        its per server, not person.
        And it also explains the note 'sold out'.
        Server: S126 - Wilderiver
        Character: Urania
        Class: Knight

Comment

where do I buy at

Comment

Total daily limit of 1000 per server with a purchase limit of 20 per person every 4 hours.[/QUOTE]

If this literally means what is says, then the first 50 buyers (1000:20=50) will fulfill the daily limit for that server, and those 50 players are the only ones that gets the benefit to buy gems that day.
            And if so is the case, you R2 people are either becoming bigger morons or just more retarded.

Comment

some people just love to complain....the offer explains it all ... its a limited offer for gods sake....its supposed to be limited for few people...

Comment

What we should have is a Love Thy Mount event. Saved 250+ it may not seem much but i worked so hard for it Q_Q please mount whip event.
                S404 Jade River
                Wiseman
                Founder of Fairy Tail
                View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

R2_Emma too cute xD

Comment

good deal that i agree ith r 2 nxt time remember put some gems like this in the coming event or better gems at this price

Comment

The last time they had a gem-crafting event was around February 3-4. You'd get rewards for crafting Lv.4, Lv.5, Lv.6, and Lv.7 gems. Whether or not to save gems should be common sense. I'll let you decide what to do. This is a competitive game and I'd hate to reveal my strategies. lol

Comment

i need some free balens pls or 1hour VIP card pls pls pls....

Comment

Working...
                        X