Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class Wars Return February 20th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice... =#
    *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
    lvl 61
    Class:Archer
    Guild:Valor
    Battle rating:40k.
    Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
    Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

yes thank you for announcement

Comment

personally i think if you can't use Holy Seal you shouldn't be allowed to use sylphs in class wars. they should let you carry them for the benefit they give the warrior but you should not be able to morph into your sylph. At least talents are not affected by how much money you spend and everyone can get them if they choose to.
        Wartune Character Name: Kiera Server: S58
        Stormthrone: Character Name: MoonGoddess Server: 1
        Winterfrost Legacy: Character Name: Freyja Server: 1

Comment

update the shop please .. new mounts, mahra, speculrum
          Cyanide
          Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
          Guild: Sicario

Comment

I love reading people complaining about cashers like its cheating or something. How much skill does it take to play this game? It's a browser game people not much options on diversity lol

I told y'all I'm 65K BR at level 66, I'm not the bigges spender but I spend what I can. I'm not going to trip about the money.

What I will trip about are people who ***** and moan and groan about things yet they take no action themselves to do anything about it. And whenever someone does, others deny all hope saying "they won't listen". And I'm like, "Help him out!!"

If you want change, band together and change will happen. A majority rules. You want more free events, then speak up loudly but, do not get mad for chaser events to keep popping up. These people have to make a living too, how else do they feed their family and kids?

Comment

I'm a bad complainer about free players often getting passed over or not cared about in this game. And I love Class Wars. I don't care that I'll probably lose half or more than half my matches. It's fun and I look forward to it. Only complaint I have, been said already. Add a few things to the shop, even though I'm just getting whips again.

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                update the shop please .. new mounts, mahra, speculrum
                Mahra and speclrum should be great have for allways in CW shop.

spcielt for people some has max stabel max the runes and have the mounts them has noting left to buy for the glory points.

Should be great to choice what to buy now its for me allways whisp becouse is never change the mats into it.
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

cw= casher wars? right? something for free players non-cashers? no?

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                    Mahra and speclrum should be great have for allways in CW shop.

spcielt for people some has max stabel max the runes and have the mounts them has noting left to buy for the glory points.

Should be great to choice what to buy now its for me allways whisp becouse is never change the mats into it.
                    ^ this guy not very smart. they upped the stables so no one but Zebq(who quit) has max stables. not saying they shouldn't do some changes in glory shop but get it right you silly silly spamming poster
                    Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                      ^ this guy not very smart. they upped the stables so no one but Zebq(who quit) has max stables. not saying they shouldn't do some changes in glory shop but get it right you silly silly spamming poster
                      Sorry to disapoint you, but you are missinformed. ZebQ is quite back.

Comment

is it still possible to get the golden apollo wings ;-; i really want them haha <- lvl 68 71k br
                        -Haru

Comment

Refer to my signature on how I feel about Class Wars.
                          TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
                          I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
                          -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

I'll be a newb 50 by the time class wars start :P, glad i have saved sepulcrum and mahra for my sylphs.
                            S404 Jade River
                            Wiseman
                            Founder of Fairy Tail
                            View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

Delete this please
                              Last edited by Kingdeadpool; 02-18-2014, 10:29 PM. Reason: Delee this please

Comment

Originally posted by Caaldiem View Post
                                I'm a bad complainer about free players often getting passed over or not cared about in this game. And I love Class Wars. I don't care that I'll probably lose half or more than half my matches. It's fun and I look forward to it. Only complaint I have, been said already. Add a few things to the shop, even though I'm just getting whips again.
                                What do you expect? People pay for an edge. Why would you get ANY equal footing because you don't? Make sense of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X