Class Wars Return February 20th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars Return February 20th!

Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s Eighth Class War on February 20th! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!

Titel should be Sylph Wars Return is no longre class basic we should be ablet now to take TOP 100 frome every class togater mage can meat knight and Archer.

Its just matter who some has the strongest sylph anymore and not who some has the strongest charter.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Change mounts this time!

Comment

What about Hall of Fame why dont u put that back? u dont wanna give free stuff anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
          Titel should be Sylph Wars Return is no longre class basic we should be ablet now to take TOP 100 frome every class togater mage can meat knight and Archer.

Its just matter who some has the strongest sylph anymore and not who some has the strongest charter.
          1300 posts of jibber jabber.
          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
          Smart people outsmart each other.
          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
          TheGuardingDark status: ██
          senadbasic status: ██
          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
            Change mounts this time!
            Totaly agree see the same mount everytime is just borring but its good why to only have Whisp buy.
            Character - Taggen
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
              1300 posts of jibber jabber.
              lol hahaha
              EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

back so soon? lol
                guess i gotta level my astral real fast then
                Good Luck all
                IGN: Frenzone
                PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL )
                LEVEL: 67
                BATTLE RATING: 113k
                CLASS TYPE: EWD MAGE

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post

lol. well said.

Comment

Ummmm what? Go cry somewhere I'll what I'm talking about

Get ready to feel the wrath of my lvl 66 65k BR ARCHER WITH ATTITUDE (attitude is powerful like friendship because that is how Zordon choose his power rangers)

Comment

rename class wars to sylth wars or ballen wars as clearly thats what is is now.

nothing about a class or skill of a warrior its how much ,money u spent

Comment

Originally posted by R231019162 View Post
                        rename class wars to sylth wars or ballen wars as clearly thats what is is now.

nothing about a class or skill of a warrior its how much ,money u spent
                        Always been this way since start, just a playground designed for the most senor players of wartune(and big spenders too for its only way to close the gap of time that exists for the newer players)

Comment

ill take me 600 or 700 points and get some more mount spirits i guess
                          s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                          Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdeadpool View Post
                            Ummmm what? Go cry somewhere I'll what I'm talking about

Get ready to feel the wrath of my lvl 66 65k BR ARCHER WITH ATTITUDE (attitude is powerful like friendship because that is how Zordon choose his power rangers)
                            I dont cry, am have Purpel sylphs, but i can beat people in Class War some is 20k br stronger that me am arount 130k BR and has beat them some is over 150k just becouse of the sylph.

Am just point out its no longre a class war you just need strong sylph and you win everything dosent matter if the people are 80k br higre that you. A Gaia Crit 300k kill everyone.

And what make it for points to put cash to the charter i spend alot of cash one my charter and my Sylph. But what man relly need its just put all cash to the Sylph.

And i can lose over them some is 50k br lesser that me happens even in BG just becouse them get to usa Gaia Delpic turn before me.
                            Character - Taggen
                            Class - Archer
                            Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Let's be honest. This is just another event to get the cashers spending those balens. With that in mind though it makes no sense not to change mounts available or rewards somewhat. Players like me that you want spending more balens after the first round on the wagers have no incentive when it's just the same mounts we already have every time. I'm only betting so much to get more whips and soul crystals.

Comment

Working...
                              X