Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/19 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a load of tosh. its not expensive at all ya numpty. They employ people by the hour not by the code work. My I.T. guys change stuff all the time and they still get paid the same

Originally Posted by R24644947

How about you folks stop complaining (especially if your are not a casher). For those that don't know, which is many of you is how expensive it is for them to change the program code across servers. If you think VIP at $8 is expensive or even $10 dollars worth of balens, how about your times that by 15 for everything thing you want to get fixed. Before a code can be fixed, it takes research in order to keep the game running to ensure other functionality does not get lost. If you trully want to get things fixed, then you have to pay top dollar in order to do so. I am sure most of you wont read this, or even think its bogus just reminder karma is a mfer. Hopefully everyone has a good day...
    Last edited by misterb298; 02-19-2014, 03:27 AM. Reason: forgot quote

Comment

• Originally posted by R248480021 View Post
      because it is very expensive to those none cashier like me, and its very hard to get it in guild blessing.
      never had to buy 1 from shop
      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
      Class : Archer
      Guild : •OneŽ•
      LvL : 80
      Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
      BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

• should remove crypt token spending in CQ... i have wasted my ancient weapon

Comment

• This is a joke right? Are you telling me they didn't keep the original code backed up to plug back in when they finally decided to get rid of the Christmas theme?

Originally posted by R24644947 View Post
          How about you folks stop complaining (especially if your are not a casher). For those that don't know, which is many of you is how expensive it is for them to change the program code across servers. If you think VIP at $8 is expensive or even $10 dollars worth of balens, how about your times that by 15 for everything thing you want to get fixed. Before a code can be fixed, it takes research in order to keep the game running to ensure other functionality does not get lost. If you trully want to get things fixed, then you have to pay top dollar in order to do so. I am sure most of you wont read this, or even think its bogus just reminder karma is a mfer. Hopefully everyone has a good day...

Comment

• Originally posted by Airforce11 View Post
            it has been 22 hours since daily reset,is that not enough time to get spire and tok done?

not everybody plays 24 hours a day but obviously you do

Comment

• Originally posted by icesz View Post
              never had to buy 1 from shop
              well for those newbie like me, i cant and low level yet, i need to buy in shop, to make my character stronger, and i have no choice but to buy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by R248480021 View Post
                well for those newbie like me, i cant and low level yet, i need to buy in shop, to make my character stronger, and i have no choice but to buy it.
                Spin full guild altar everyday..you will gain enough rods.
                EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

• servers are up and running !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Antontox View Post
                    servers are up and running !!!
                    Kwan trolling?
                    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                    Class : Archer
                    Guild : •OneŽ•
                    LvL : 80
                    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

• remove all elements that can make a LAG in the game and give us Circuit Quests with a reasonable quests.

Comment

• If u are kicked out of the room u can enter again and create another one.. this way u dont need to refresh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Antontox View Post
                          servers are up and running !!!
                          SPAM much?

Comment

• Guys do u have any tips what i should do when servers go up again..I whant to get rid of the snow theme and i read somewhere i need to delete cookies or something like that?

Comment

• ive heard alot about compensation for a 6 hr maint if when they reset server if they gave you a stamina reset before the 5 oclock reset so you could do a couple things again for the inconvience of 6 hrs non play time would that satisfy most players here like a 1 hr to do every thing that dosent cover every thing but gives you a couple things to do again b4 the 5 reset would you as a player base find that amicable

Comment

• Originally posted by kritters View Post
                                ive heard alot about compensation for a 6 hr maint if when they reset server if they gave you a stamina reset before the 5 oclock reset so you could do a couple things again for the inconvience of 6 hrs non play time would that satisfy most players here like a 1 hr to do every thing that dosent cover every thing but gives you a couple things to do again b4 the 5 reset would you as a player base find that amicable
                                I would but I really want stamina pots again lol. I just ran out finally and still need 1 billion xp to level 80.

Comment

Working...
                                X