Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/19 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please fix Aquillon Blessing skill on Pan.
    It describes the skill as not being able to be removed, yet archers can scatter it.

PS I have filled a ticket about 3 weeks ago on this issue yet no response.

Comment

wait...teh city didn't always have snow ? whoa

Comment

We appreciate the Patch Miss Emma
        [S417] Catesmere
        Guild: RogueLegnd
        IGN: Kaiser

"The Massive Power"

Comment

They dont fix anything in this game,been complaing about a balens bug back from december were it stole 4k balens to upgrade mount and what do GMs do??? they reply with another answear not even repond to the bug, then they ask for video or ss and i sent to them...what do gm do..sending me to another department and now they dont wanne reply on it..THIS IS THE WAY THEY RUN THEIR BUISNESS..LET PEOPLE COMPLAINE AND WE SHUT DOWN THE GAME AND WE HAVE GOT ALOT OF USD.seen it before with this company and it will continue time after time.... sadly i mean its a new kind of internet crime

Comment

Seriously......... "weekly maintenance"? Galactic week maybe ?
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

can make to use shadow soul for upgrade that netherwing dragon ? wil great, to lvl 2 or to lvl 3 .. ty, i sell one time card, and make this to other mount card, if player buy with balens card then mount be lvl 2, if buy again mount wil be lvl 3, you wil have lot balen use in game, and can make event to upgrade mount to lvl 2, 3 , 4
              Last edited by dragopyr; 02-19-2014, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Can you give something to do to get apolo sylph again ?

Comment

I want to ask something.... my server merged while ago , balen bonus is back and players are 2x or even 3x , we beat it in under 15 mins and still WB hp is not increased.... INCREASE HP OF WB IN MERGED SERVERS

Comment

6 hours to no big changes >.<
                    Name:Ereshkigal
                    Class:Archer
                    Level:65
                    Server:246
                    Br:85.000

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                      Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Wednesday, the 19th of February at 2:30 AM EST, (11:30 PM PST (Feb 18th), 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes for this maintenance:
                      • Circuit Quests will now reset with a new random quest each week.
                      • Fixed an issue with 4th player in Guild Battle.
                      • Resolved various typographical errors.
                      • Removed the snow-themed landscapes.
                      • Added Balen Cost description to Lover's Pack.
                      • Activated Class Wars.
                      Hi Emma,

Will you help s349 clean up the low levelled players that haven't spent anything and have been long gone? Also why is there alot of low levelled players joining in our server that are not intended to last long but just made intentionally to spam creating players every month? Kindly give our server a merge to other servers because the guild ranked 1 is already too strong and no one else can compete which makes the server boring and dead. We need a server merge that will keep every player alive and competitive.

Comment

Yes, remove the snow from city's and but sand & sea water....summer is comming soon

Comment

Please Make Teleport from Cloud City to Sylph Atoll for all Level.... So no need to loading 4 map if we want to go to Sylph Atoll lv. 4 .. this so waste time and make server lagg.... and fix your Auto Pilot Quest .....Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DRaGoN_SF View Post
                            I want to ask something.... my server merged while ago , balen bonus is back and players are 2x or even 3x , we beat it in under 15 mins and still WB hp is not increased.... INCREASE HP OF WB IN MERGED SERVERS
                            U must kill wb under 10 mins

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

please add abandon quest option in CQ...like normal bounty quest

Comment

hurreyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy really iam suffering from last 8 days with circuit quests stuck at 62nd quest ( fetch lvl70 weapon item) cant affor tokens or balens either happy if the quests change to normal quest again

Comment

Working...
                                X