[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/19 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/19 @ 2:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Wednesday, the 19th of February at 2:30 AM EST, (11:30 PM PST (Feb 18th), 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes for this maintenance:
    • Circuit Quests will now reset with a new random quest each week.
    • Fixed an issue with 4th player in Guild Battle.
    • Resolved various typographical errors.
    • Removed the snow-themed landscapes.
    • Added Balen Cost description to Lover's Pack.
    • Activated Class Wars.

Emma ! I Request you to please also tell the Maintenance staff to remove the Snow from Cloud and Home city. Please i'm lagging like hell since it came.

Thank you Very much
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Please fix the game, It's so damn slow even with an ultra computer or browser, all people quitting because it's almost march and we still have a ***** christmas tree .
      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

should be add *remove sylph atoli in random circuit quest lol

Comment

Better start lvling for class wars. Lvl 49 halfway to lvl 50 . THank goodness I was getting tired of that stupid tree as my farm lol, and thank god that they'll reset circuit quest, I was stuck on fetching a mystic hat..... I'm lucky
          S404 Jade River
          Wiseman
          Founder of Fairy Tail
          View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

should remove crypt token spending in CQ... dont want to waste it...

Comment

Originally posted by WWELegendaryFan View Post
              Better start lvling for class wars. Lvl 49 halfway to lvl 50 . THank goodness I was getting tired of that stupid tree as my farm lol, and thank god that they'll reset circuit quest, I was stuck on fetching a mystic hat..... I'm lucky
              lol same prob with me

Comment

And still a lot to fix. ToK lag at first place! At Nightmare lag is very important, sometimes enemies are hittin 2 or 3 times before my team to be able to hit just once! This is not normal!

The bug with lvl5 fish in fishing is still not fixed! Still when we catch bounty scrolls fish we got sometimes (50/50) lvl5 luck stones! If i want luck stones will catch the green fish, not to wait for bounty fish...

Remove all stupid CQ that require to fight in Atoll! If we want to fight in atoll for new Sylphs we will for our own!

Do smtg with autodrop, today in interval 18:00 - 19:00 i lost connection at least 10 times, and i hadnt any problems with my net!

Fix this ******** rune drop rate! I have 95%+ win rate in tanks, basically i lose one match for 3 months and i am always first by score, ALWAYS and still cant find second rune! This is ridiculous. Since Server 41 started i missed only 4-5 times tanks and with 95%+ win rate to not be able to find second rune... come on! Alrdy need to sell my rune stones (sold 2x999) cuz havent enough room for all my stuff (and no, with this cost of 1 row i WON'T buy more inventary space, just forget it! Its about time to reduce the cost of inventary space or return vauchers... 1000+ balens for 1 row... bitсh pls, no ******** way!)

How many times I/we need to pass lvl10 in Necropolis so finally to get lvl9 Gem Synthesis Formula?! And its not only me... at least in my guild till now noone is found at least once lvl9 Gem Synthesis Formula...

And when we will be able to use last 3 slots in farms?! I guess this "Coming soon!" actually wont come in next few months, right?! Same with Fate stones, lvl20 Brutal edge is done and when we will have other skills?! Again "Coming soon!" but when noone is sayin... In that time we are collecting more and more fate stones and they only take room in inventary...

P.S. Ah yes and one more thing: Fix this autoreject ****! Is so annoying everyday to remove autoreject and next day to autorejecting again...
                Last edited by LordVOODOO; 02-18-2014, 10:59 PM.
                BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Remove the snow from city
                  689K BR /Hercules ( 148K BR )
                  in the END, all got to cupcakes

Comment

About time the circuit quest reset comes ...... refuse to buy lvl 70 epic helmet shard and give it away just for 3k gold and 15k daru

Comment

add more way to to get mahra balens weapon shards and more levels

Comment

This will impact oceanic guild battle if it goes the full 6 hours, what happens then? Anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by Niftysr View Post
                          This will impact oceanic guild battle if it goes the full 6 hours, what happens then? Anyone know?
                          nah I've played this game for 1+ year and never experience this

I tot won't be that long, not a big patch

EDIT: if really that happen, 2 guild with 0 points, higher guild strength win
                          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                          IGN: Kimwong
                          CLASS: Knight
                          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

need a way to swap weapons with other guild members

Comment

since opening price wasn't applied to Lovers pack, why do we still have to pay. I'm sitting on 25 atm. I think they should be free to open. all that were acquired before its fixed should be free at least. curious how this is proper argument in a regular store, but r2 hasn't allowed free opening or compensation for THIER labeling error. I cant be the first to bring this up........

Comment

Working...
                              X