Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Magic Pot

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool, wish it was for bound balens though
    S404 Jade River
    Wiseman
    Founder of Fairy Tail
    View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

Well. For those out there that have said Wartune doesn't give you so much as a Pot to **** in. Here you all are. A Pot to **** in.
      If am not going to waste 25 balens opening 1 of those stupid chests for 1 sepulcrum reward, what makes you think i will spend 65.

Comment

i got 20k kyatine, but is in inventory, and not have menu with "use" buton, can help ?, is blocked in inventory

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
          They are testing see if players spend balens on it, if they are then be sure it will become permanent, or once 3 days, like they did with the ****** box where you have to spend 25 balens to open 1.
          on chinese wartune , the event had taken place around a about i think 1-2 months back so the time the event will be held on chinese wartune then aftr 1-2 months it will held on r2 also

Comment

in my server one get wigs
            ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
            when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

not worth it

Comment

My Char SyNysTeR server 248 lvl 59
                indonesia

Comment

so how does it work - it says use 65 balens and a magic hammer or does it only use the magic hammer if you have 1

Comment

so how does it work - does it use 65 balens and a magic hammer or does it only use the magic hammer if you have 1. If it only needs the magic hammer - it should have a little hammer symbol to click, otherwise its very confusing.

Comment

HEY R2 YOU SHOULD MAKE IT FARE FOR EVERYONE. US NON COINERS CANT PAY FOR THE MAGIC POTS TO BE OPEN.yOU SHOULD MAKE ANOTHER WAY FOR US TO GET HAMMERS.. ALSO REWARD US FOR YESTERDAYS BIG MISTAKE OF NOONE GETTING ONLINE. OH AND IM STILL WAITING FOR YOU ALL TO EMAIL ME BACK ABOUT MY TICKET. ITS BEEN A WEEK NOW AND STILL NO ANSWER. I WANT ME TENTH PLACE REWARD. THAT I SHOWED YOU ALL PICS I DID NOT GET IN WORLD BOSS. WHEN I WAS SUPPOSED TO

Comment

this event is a ***** joke....some1 tryed it like 5 times and got wings...i spend 30k balens for 100mahra?does it worth ?no way.

Comment

If you have a magic hammer, it will consume that instead of 65 (real) balens.
                          But yeah, the rewards are bogus. It's just another thing to gamble your money on.
                          Meichien lvl 74 archer
                          Guild: "TheSaints" of kabam-s25/15 US West
                          Play-style: Light-casher noob

Comment

Is the description above correct for 100 spins? Because I used the 3250 option and I think I only got 50 spins. So if it's wrong I think R2 owes us 3250 balens for false advertising.

Comment

would like to see where in a event where u can use bound balens to

Comment

It is the true mate ! i don same over 100 & i received **** all: fate stone )))) I'm max 20lvl from long time ago whip +130 ,not lvl5 gem or 999 rosses etc.. That wings i have already but even it was not in 100 spin.
                                Daru 70% lvl2 gem 5% etc..**** all ))) You R2 stolen again my money..... Congratulations further.....R2 crooks and idiots!
                                Guild :Ellite
                                DJ`MARIO lvl 80
                                Mage / BR: +630K
                                Sylph: x7 in total
                                Triton x1 - 3 Star Purple
                                Hercules x1 - 2 Star Purple
                                Apollo x2 - Orange Athena / 1 star Purple Apollo
                                Cerberus x1 - 1 Star Purple
                                Hades x1 - Orange
                                Pan x1 - 1 star Purple.......

Comment

Working...
                                X