Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R245685205 View Post
    Where can i sign up?
    I wish I were ready to kick the habit, but I still got it bad, lol.

Comment

• I Like compensation

Comment

• Strange they haven't fixed the fishing problem yet. Maybe they can't. Triple spear rarely, if ever, works properly. Well, one problem at a time. Literally. 4-6 hours to fix one problem each time.

Comment

• Originally posted by R252115245 View Post
          .....what time does the game work again??
          It'll restart once it's fixed.
          Last edited by Stormaggedon; 02-21-2014, 03:00 AM. Reason: language
          "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
          HST

Comment

• Oh SUGAR...... My blizt must gone SUGAR and also my Farm....all these because of the magic pot.....SUGAR X 10 times
            (I won't dare to use the F word.)

Comment

• I couldnt finish all my daily quests, I woke up earlier to finish before going to work, and I find this... Great, just great...

Comment

• Originally posted by Crusadering View Post
                it is not abusing a class at all, every class has it's strengths and weaknesses, to me you just sound like one of those ****** off teens, that can't do well in bg
                It actually is abuse, since I can say that not every class has that kind of "strength". And since I'd say, maybe few know of it, it's classified more as abusing a glitch. Isn't that what a lot of people do during WBs? What's more, if I'm an asterisk "off teen" who can't do well in BG, what does that make you who openly admitted to using a glitch in a "close fight"? Guess what, I think I do fairly well in BGs when there aren't any *** holes trying to camp the spawn or repeatedly target someone before they get a cart just for "honor".

As for those arguing about Mounts. Leveling Stables does not raise Battle Rating, Leveling the Attributes does.

Comment

• Alay kabeh, asu kabeh

Comment

• 4 to 6 hours to fix what? You mean not all the servers got the opportunity to blow more money on balens? And you apologize for what? Trying to improve the game?? It gets worse every time you add something.

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                    Wartune will be having an Emergency Maintenance on February 21st at 2:30 AM EST (23:30 PM PST(Feb 20th), 7:30 AM GMT, 3:30 PM GMT +8) on all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Patch Notes:
                    Fix the Magic Pot event.
                    Last edited by Ahbleza; 02-21-2014, 03:03 AM.

Comment

• If yall were one of the people that couldnt login most of the day yesterday you wouldnt be so mad about the maintenance. I was forced to miss class wars because of I couldnt login yesterday, which I am extremely upset about, but at least they are fixing it. Just wish they would of fixed it sooner.

Comment

• maintenance?????so its very funny words after CW

Comment

• LOL u very right!

Comment

• men i have to blitz so many things why the sudden mintenance

Comment

• Positive thinking guys !! More often maintenance means more often you'll get compensation I hope this time we will get 1k balens each person

Server : S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Name : Binjai
                              Class : Knight

Comment

• accept this MT and reward for no can play ( 2 wings, 1 mount, 50 free try in Magic Pot, 3 double honor, less price at balens in shop) and lets you choice another 2-3 reward for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X