No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 2/21 at 2:30 AM EST has ended - Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***... again 4-6h to fixed ... nothing, and u give us a "gift" 100k daru and gold... realy? in this hours i can make more that u give us, i lose to much, is 2st when i lose 70% at my dailly, my devo, and more and u give me a ♥ gift like that?!!? make something whit this lag and freez, not every time when we are to many on, start lag... u can remove abandon account, to make more space in u r data base... do something util !!!!
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-21-2014, 04:33 AM. Reason: Watch your language from now on.

Comment

• need real compensation, which events we lose
      for gameplaing time -instantly stamina restore and imperial seal
      for batteground-double honor scroll, insignia, gems
      for tanks-runestones,
      for wb- gold and daru

Comment

• no whips event???????

Comment

• question...if.one.has.links.to.2.seperate.guilds...can.they.summon.their.guild.tree....then.transfer.guilds.an.partake.in.a.2nd.guild.tree.in.1.day?

Comment

• [ATTACH=CONFIG]72648[/ATTACH]

i new it!!! :d :d :d :d

Comment

• well i think i will **** quit this game, bbye

Comment

• Why!! cant this MAINTENANCE be done at night time for EUROPEAN times!!! .. U need to mix it up abit R2..not fair we always miss out in the Mornings!!..im not bothered and understand this has to be done but please mix the maintenance times up!!!!

Comment

• I knew it, they forgot to plug something in to get our hard earned.

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post

Update - We apologize for the inconvenience we caused you and will be offering a compensation pack to help players effected get back on track. After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package.

Compensation Details:
                  100,000 Gold
                  100,000 Daru
                  20,000 Kyanite
                  Magic Hammer x2

Comment

• Originally posted by R231019162 View Post
                    wow maintenance to fix 1 dam event which is for cashiers what about fixing the **** you already messed up first instead of this event
                    Unreal.. the whole game is for cashers you braindead fool!!.. who do you think pays the bills so that r2 can keep the game online?? I vote that any free players who complain should be permanently banned. It would make it alot easier to find information in these forums as 99% of comments in here are just a bunch of whiny lil chits who want everything handed to them on a silver platter yet refuse to pay a single red cent for it. Please do us all a favor and stop playing.. it is you thousands of leeches that won't support the game provider that make it difficult for them to keep the lag from being a problem.

As for the snow comment in the above post.... I have to agree.. christmas is over.. the magic is gone.. please delete the snow..lol

Comment

• no for guild tre, you can only have it once per day

Comment

• make soul quest event i have 12k of them hehe
                        I've never been to America but I've been in some states

Comment

• Originally posted by blasp View Post
                          question...if.one.has.links.to.2.seperate.guilds...can.they.summon.their.guild.tree....then.transfer.guilds.an.partake.in.a.2nd.guild.tree.in.1.day?
                          yes u can.

Comment

• Originally posted by R239592277 View Post
                            ***... again 4-6h to fixed ... nothing, and u give us a "gift" 100k daru and gold... realy? in this hours i can make more that u give us, i lose to much, is 2st when i lose 70% at my dailly, my devo, and more and u give me a ♥ gift like that?!!? make something whit this lag and freez, not every time when we are to many on, start lag... u can remove abandon account, to make more space in u r data base... do something util !!!!
                            they dont know how to fix that all they think about is cash as you can see by this event fix it before cashiers come back they might loose money
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	magic pots.png
Views:	1
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	1681701

and as you can see why spend spend spend and recieve a apollo blue or purple wen the big cashiers ave already got them purple needs a good rethink on this guys or u been drinking too much soda again and sucking lollypops
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-21-2014, 04:33 AM. Reason: language in quote

Comment

• well..there.goes.the.double.tree.idea....however..say.one.guild.has.a.higher.store.than.the.other...one.could.transfer.guilds,buy.stuff.from.that.store..then.transfer.back.to.other.guild.with.no.probs.right?

Comment

• Why don't you guys do anything we actually want?

Comment

Working...
                                X