Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an idea why dont you make more events for everyone. not just cash-shoppers yes i know they're keep the game going but, i mean really 25 belens to open packs you got.. let us at least use bound, and for the average player yeah we spend a little cash for wings ect. but there is never much for us unless we drop hundreds of dollars on the game for an event >.> rant over

Comment

Originally posted by vorguesilver View Post
      Nice one Pal
      yea you are right

Comment

Originally posted by vorguesilver View Post
        Nice one Pal
        Thank you mate i dont whant to be no one mad on me but this is the true fact.Wartune dont force no one to spend money you spend money because is your pleasure or maybe you are to rich and trow money on a 25 pixel game with that kind of money you spend on 25 pixel game you can give half for a good act in real life idk help a person wo is sick or help a kyd or a dog idk is your choice.Im a modest guy not rich i pay only for my vip that is all .You know is like FISHING you go on the lake put your bait and trow it in water and you whait to se what fish will bite your baite now the result "Wartune trow the bait "events with money" and they whait for fishes "Real people" to bite the baite"events".That is your fault.Because in real life if you catch the fish you kill him.. Now wartune if catch you in this trap it will make you addicted to this game and spend money because you have to much.Sory for this if i make some one mad but this is the real thing.Have a good day.Im not jealous im not rich like i sayd im a modest guy but see real life is much funier to spend money and have fun ith friends then spend Hundreds of $ in a game like that guy 15.000 Dolars omg with that money i make my own bussines in real life.Have a good day to you all, And hope the players and r2 team dont be mad on me because i se with other eyes the life.
        Last edited by MagicAslan; 02-23-2014, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
          Thank you mate i dont whant to be no one mad on me but this is the true fact.Wartune dont force no one to spend money you spend money because is your pleasure or maybe you are to rich and trow money on a 25 pixel game with that kind of money you spend on 25 pixel game you can give half for a good act in real life idk help a person wo is sick or help a kyd or a dog idk is your choice.Im a modest guy not rich i pay only for my vip that is all .You know is like FISHING you go on the lake put your bait and trow it in water and you whait to se what fish will bite your baite now the result "Wartune trow the bait "events with money" and they whait for fishes "Real people" to bite the baite"events".That is your fault.Because in real life if you catch the fish you kill him.. Now wartune if catch you in this trap it will make you addicted to this game and spend money because you have to much.Sory for this if i make some one mad but this is the real thing.Have a good day.Im not jealous im not rich like i sayd im a modest guy but see real life is much funier to spend money and have fun ith friends then spend Hundreds of $ in a game like that guy 15.000 Dolars omg with that money i make my own bussines in real life.Have a good day to you all, And hope the players and r2 team dont be mad on me because i se with other eyes the life.

Be wise in spending your money, if your super rich its ok to spend it.
          SERVER 239
          LordPaz 73 "BALENORS DARLING OF THE CROWD"
          Theres no valid reason that you cannot accomplish something you want, if your lazy or not doing action. "LORDPAZ"

Comment

Originally posted by superpaz19 View Post
            Be wise in spending your money, if your super rich its ok to spend it.
            Yea its oke if you super rich

Comment

Working...
            X