This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Valentine's Day - Special Tailor

Duration: 2/24 - 2/26 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S424
    • Kabam: S1 - S71
    • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: Synthesize your Clothing and Wings to the following levels and be rewarded.
    • Lvl. 3 Clothing: 150,000 Gold, Fashion Core x1, Mount Training Whip x10, Chocolate x1
    • Lvl. 4 Clothing: 400,000 Gold, Fashion Core x2, Good Luck Charm x1, Chocolate x2
    • Lvl. 5 Clothing: 800,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Fashion Core x2, Good Luck Charm x2, Chocolate x3

• Lvl. 3 Wings: 600,000 Gold, Fallen Demon Wings x1, Chocolate x2
    • Lvl. 4 Wings: 1,800,000 Gold, Bloody Demon Wings x1, Fashion Core x3, Good Luck Charm x3, Chocolate x3
    • Lvl.5 Wings: 4,200,000 Gold, 50,000 Kyanite, Fashion Core x3, Dark Demon Wings x1, Good Luck Charm x5, Chocolate x5

Not bad, but not that good as before
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Are clothing packs going on sale as well?

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
      Christmas Cheer, Special, and Gift for 899 as well as Divine Angel/Earth Elven Wings for 1395
      Same wings again? ehhhhh.
      Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 02-23-2014, 09:10 PM.
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Christmas Cheer, Special, and Gift for 899 as well as Divine Angel/Earth Elven Wings for 1395
        Last edited by Whispir; 02-23-2014, 09:07 PM.

Comment

You really need to start doing events for non cash players or players that can only buy VIP. Not everyone can afford to spend money any game especially a game they like.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
            Duration: 2/24 - 2/26 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
            • R2Games: S1 - S424
            • Kabam: S1 - S71
            • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: Synthesize your Clothing and Wings to the following levels and be rewarded.
            • Lvl. 3 Clothing: 150,000 Gold, Fashion Core x1, Mount Training Whip x10, Chocolate x1
            • Lvl. 4 Clothing: 400,000 Gold, Fashion Core x2, Good Luck Charm x1, Chocolate x2
            • Lvl. 5 Clothing: 800,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Fashion Core x2, Good Luck Charm x2, Chocolate x3

• Lvl. 3 Wings: 600,000 Gold, Fallen Demon Wings x1, Chocolate x2
            • Lvl. 4 Wings: 1,800,000 Gold, Bloody Demon Wings x1, Fashion Core x3, Good Luck Charm x3, Chocolate x3
            • Lvl.5 Wings: 4,200,000 Gold, 50,000 Kyanite, Fashion Core x3, Dark Demon Wings x1, Good Luck Charm x5, Chocolate x5
            ahahahaha... another $$$ event... meanwhile day reset, i refreshed and when i log back in i see i have no fishing attempts, no jewel hunt attempts and when i try to do ToK says I have entered ToK already today - how the **** is this even possible if day started minutes ago. 32 minutes have passed the same errors are still there. so why don't your reset your brains dear r2 and start fixing bugs before u release any more $$$ events.

Comment

I'm patiently sitting on ton of clothing in my vault until they have an event that allows exchange for Lucky Charms again. They're not getting $100s from me just to up 4 starting rage points

Comment

Originally posted by notsonice1 View Post
                You really need to start doing events for non cash players or players that can only buy VIP. Not everyone can afford to spend money any game especially a game they like.
                u realy need to find another game for there will be non cash events at all and u need to remember that server's are not free to have.

Comment

i dont have wing event on my server(s37) atm not sure if anyone else has this problem

Comment

If you want to see a game that listens to the concerns of their players? this isn't it. I suggest finding a new game because they won't ever listen to their customers, paying or not. They only concern themselves with one thing and that is profit so if its not creating revenue its not important.

Comment

This event is not only actually a cash event, non cash players like me can participate in this. I haven't spent any money in this game yet I have lv 3 hat and weapon cloaking, and today I made my lv 4 clothing, so I got 3 Fashion cores from getting the reward in lv 3 and lv 4 clothing, so I decided to level my wings to lv 2. I have a starting 29 rage and I have almost compete legend 60 set with 87300+ Br Mage. Yet other non -cashers are better than me, and this proves that you can excel in this game, maybe not much as all casher players, but still you can play atleast to the some cashers who are not that good or simply better than any non-casher players. It's up to you whether you strive hard with or without money spent, or play moderately with or without money spent.
                      Mage
                      Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
                      Server: S187 Fel Reach
                      Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

is the wing part of the event buged not showing up and would like to upgrade my wings to lvl 3

Comment

Originally posted by zagoni View Post
                          is the wing part of the event buged not showing up and would like to upgrade my wings to lvl 3
                          it can be found in hot events, special tailor I while you can find the clothing, weapon, and hat in special tailor II

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

i dont have special tailor 1 i only have special tailor 2

Comment

Working...
                            X