Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love Thy Mount will be launching again on March, 1st!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ******** now sea server

Comment

• Originally posted by poplolli View Post
      haha i really like this! ROFL
      I agree with. This is the sad and dark truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
        Duration: 3/1- 3/3 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
        • R2Games: S1 - S425
        • Kabam: S1 - S71
        • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description:
        Train your mount with 5 Mount Training Whips during the event time and be rewarded with the following items:
        • Mount Training Whip x1
        • Soul Crystal x5
        • Skeleton Key x1

Note: This quest has Unlimited attempts.
        Can you make it ....under 60 get 2 skeleton keys, over 60 get 1 mahra insted of skeleton keys?

That will make people hapy i think

Comment

• They could just make 2nd event where u get chocolate. Everyone can choose what need.

Better is make mad people than listen they?

Comment

• FAIL EVENT!

But i am not surprised! In the end for whole months playin this **** i know very well how greedy are R2! They will never give free wings to noone! Hell, just remember what we got for Xmas - nothing! Do you rly expected free wings from these greedy bаstаrds?! The stupid thing is that most players - over 80% dont give a shiТ about the wings and only want mahra... but ofc R2 wont give so much free mahra, cuz if we want better pets we need to pay for them, just like for everything else that rly worth in that game...
            BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Farsergall View Post
              Can you make it ....under 60 get 2 skeleton keys, over 60 get 1 mahra insted of skeleton keys?

That will make people hapy i think
              Doubt it, Proficient City decides what event to put out, not R2games.

Comment

• bulsyitt no cocolate

Comment

• im not going to waste any thing :P

Comment

• do not want to lose. everything is balend..
                    baby griffin balend.!
                    make people destitute everything is balend

Comment

• just saw some people who lost faith because of that event.
                      getting good reward thanks to whip and soul was a motivation.
                      now we lost it and more people will probably quit
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• all mass retirement to play wartune

Comment

• Come on, what is that 4 a **** event?
                          We spend our souls 4 whips and now the whips 4 souls? And we dont get anything we need? I mean, we dont need skel-keys. No chocolate sucks, but the rewards more, no1 will spend anything...
                          Dont fool us, we dont need to play here...

Comment

• Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                            just saw some people who lost faith because of that event.
                            getting good reward thanks to whip and soul was a motivation.
                            now we lost it and more people will probably quit

they are happy to see ppl quit they dont give a ** to players they just need cash i just dont agree with this **** of china be more cheap then here got more rewards and easy to get things im not surprise of there be a "404k br and here its "190" they are just a ♥ laughting of our face while we paying for... better quit for sure cause its a waste use money for this game with this staff...
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-01-2014, 05:06 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

• This is ******** event ever.. you said Valentine event but you don't love players..

Comment

• oh gee thanks, since I have all level 60 legendary gear and there is no summoner for 70 gear, wow those skeleton keys will be so useful....NOT!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X