Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love Thy Mount will be launching again on March, 1st!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by viliza View Post
    I (am a non-casher) not understand why everyone is unhappy here? Nice event, you can improve stats and get another items those improve your stats (sc) and rules the same for cashers or not cashers. At begining month was able to get lots whips and level up your soul, now you can level up mount and get back soul, both things make you more powerfull. I am very angry for R2, they create again new mount only for cashers. 50$ and you become more powerfull, hate what system as power determined by dollars. Money allows everyone a loser to feel important and powerfull.
    now u are angry?? i'm non-chaser too, even those whips event not give us choco, can u see it is not worth it to spend all whips without get nothing??? it's ok if we can get those wings, how about mahra? if u are non-chaser u know how expressive those mahra for non-chaser?? =)

Comment

• I want to meet you my Twins... hahaha
      BTW THIS IS SUCK EVENT EVER!!!

Server: s300
      Class: Mage lvl 59
      Guild: Akatsuki
      Name: Axeldeorro
      Tittle: Astral Master (green astral lvl 10, lol)

Slyph Iris Pan Amazon Gaia

Comment

• again a non-evet event

Comment

• baaa not choclate greedy R2 ¬¬
          Game : Wartune
          Name: Xias
          Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
          Guild: Redemption
          Class: Knight
          BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
          Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
          Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
          Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

• You are killing game, great job

Comment

• Originally posted by RelSant View Post
              This is ******** event ever.. you said Valentine event but you don't love players..
              yes true,, true,,,,

Comment

• I bet a new event will starting in 1 march,but need a goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood stuff not skeleton key and other craps.
                wHats wrong with r2games? plz a g-m to respond in this topic.

Comment

• r2games r u become crazy??? add chocolet tonight........
                  SERVER-R2games 392
                  NAME-♂KING♂
                  GUILD-STRONGHOLD
                  CLASS-ARCHER
                  TYPE-FREE
                  BR-320K

SYLPH-2 STAR HERCULES

Comment

• Originally posted by 1KO3SO8VO9 View Post
                    You are killing game, great job
                    Just they're forcing us to move in other server, not R2's... But if they dont need/want our money... so be it! We can pay to some1 else and will have better stuff for our cash, better events with better rewards, and cheaper stuff. In the end R2 will be with empty pockets and we will get finally what we deserve for our money!!!!!!
                    BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• 54 pages they not going to respond cause they made there money from this event already they couldnt be bothered what we want

Comment

• as far as im concerned im going to give them a month to get there act together if not im going to devosaga or ever quest

Comment

• Wow what a stupid event..... Only stupid person can think about it....
                          5 whip = 5 sc
                          Collecting whip is x10 harder than collecting sc..
                          What I can said........... R2 only care about balenor lol....
                          Although monthly I got spend (not much just few k balen) but very disappointed with the event... more and more not attractive at all.

Comment

• Please change skeleton key to chocolate

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremiah36 View Post
                              oh gee thanks, since I have all level 60 legendary gear and there is no summoner for 70 gear, wow those skeleton keys will be so useful....NOT!!!
                              Well, soon or later even in stupid R2 servers will have lvl80 mpd and lvl80 gear, so then you will need keys. But as i see more and more players are leaving the game cuz of bad leadership of аdmins (mostly coz of their greed) and its about time R2 to understand one very simple thing: WHEN ALL FREE PLAYERS LEAVE, CASHERS WILL ALSO LEAVE, CUZ WE NEED SOMEONE TO FIGHT!!! IF WE ARE 5-10 GUYS PER SERVER WE WILL LOSE OUR MOTIVATION TOO AND WILL STOP TO PAY. SO IF YOU WANT TO KEEP US, YOU NEED TO KEEP FREE PLAYERS TOO. AND YOU CANT HOLD THEM WITH CRAPPY EVENTS AS THIS ONE!!! SO ITS UP TO YOU R2, IF YOU WISH OUR MONEY PAY MORE ATTENTION ON FREE PLAYERS, CUZ W/O THEM GAME WILL BE BORING AND WE WILL QUIT TOO!
                              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• lol this kind of rubbish thinking also can happen.... R2 no more intelligent people I think...
                                Look like R2 is asking player to give up the game.....

Comment

Working...
                                X