Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love Thy Mount will be launching again on March, 1st!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question.
    The same thing is going on Kongregate, Armorgames(ETC ETC) servers?
    or its just r2games?

Comment

• This is my luckyday =)! First bg bugged (lose honor) and then! Wb bugged (lose gold and daru) and now! Arena bugged(dc)

bonus: U give me/us this **** event??

Im done.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirKILi View Post
        is that wartune fault you dont have a job or money ?
        you miss the point its not the fact people "dont have a job or money the point is FREEPLAYERS ARE THE CASHES COMPETITION if the free players quit the cashers guit think about it and read before you open you big mouth and make stupid comments
        Statagongi
        server s375
        br52k
        lvl 68 archer
        Guild: IMMORTALS

Comment

• To me, a very large question is whether skeleton keys will have any use for people who are at or past the lvl 70 dungeons. We all know that the 70 dungeons do not have summoners, so the skeleton keys are nearly worthless to them (you use some when blitzing and one in mpd's, but the number is minimal).

If the 80 dungeons coming out have summoners, or there is some other game feature that will make the keys valuable again, then that bears on the debate over the value of this event in my opinion.

As it stands, without some proof of the keys having some value to the majority of the higher level players in the game, then the "suck" value of the event is pretty damn high :P
          I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

• i am just looking forward to this event Gonna get loads of soul crystal and skeleton keys ( Summoner for refinement crystals for lvl 70 gear ) so i am happy
            Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
            Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

• they have time to delete all the div comments but no time to answer us well thank you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DamienRL View Post
                they have time to delete all the div comments but no time to answer us well thank you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Agreed with you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkleod View Post
                  Agreed with you!
                  There is nothing to answer to that is the event they are posting not a discussion

Comment

• Originally posted by DamienRL View Post
                    they have time to delete all the div comments but no time to answer us well thank you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Sorry, too busy cleaning up the forums. When I can stop editing posts, I'll have time to figure out exactly what's got everyone so upset today.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• The hole event MemoryLane.

Comment

• This february event is **** i cant get mahra ... from now one i stop spend for vip because your admins dont respect us and respect only masive casher

Comment

• lol they have time to modify my post but dont have time to answer about this ♥♥♥♥♥ event good job r2, i will play ****
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-28-2014, 04:13 PM. Reason: my point exactly.

Comment

• i regret that moment when y buy vip this ♥♥♥♥ dont deserv it
                            Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-28-2014, 04:14 PM. Reason: again.

Comment

• Originally posted by costeavali View Post
                              lol they have time to modify my post but dont have time to answer about this ♥♥♥♥ event good job r2, i will play ****
                              have fun there and cya

Comment

• event started and it will end like that . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X