Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love Thy Mount will be launching again on March, 1st!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So im pretty sure its the host self to make the prices.
    Like Proficientcity is saying by them self :

Developed and acted as agent for some of our own operations with
    several games in diffierent langueges such as english , spanish , turkish ,
    German , Portuese , CHINESE , bahasa , japense, Korean , Arabic
    And French.

So if Proficientcity is the Developed of Wartune is for
    all Wartune servers

Copyright 2012-2013 Proficientcity.com All Rights Reserved.
    Last edited by abstrusee; 02-28-2014, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• well guys i robe r2,,xd buyed only 2 boxes and in one was wings

Comment

• so we gave 25 souls to get 5 whips was it? and now we give 5 whips to get 12? what the event here? btw let-me think better we gonna use whips that toock us 25 soul crystals to get 12 soul crystals and 1 sk? sk its a reward? lmao really and wings need 220 choco there was about 80 chocos to non cashers so where was the chance of get the others 140? if there was no way then why make the price so higher? hummm maybe im stupid but i dont see anny event did im blind? humm

Comment

• Originally posted by harucko View Post
          now u all hate R2 coz whip event,,,,in march if R2 make hall of fame event, will u give praise to R2? lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I cant wait to see the 100 page crying about the ***** buggy (HoF event). where you ahve to wait a half year to recieve the rewards <3

Comment

• Originally posted by â„¢MystiQ View Post
            so we gave 25 souls to get 5 whips was it? and now we give 5 whips to get 12? what the event here? btw let-me think better we gonna use whips that toock us 25 soul crystals to get 12 soul crystals and 1 sk? sk its a reward? lmao really and wings need 220 choco there was about 80 chocos to non cashers so where was the chance of get the others 140? if there was no way then why make the price so higher? hummm maybe im stupid but i dont see anny event did im blind? humm
            Well MystiQ, i think we must get used with this kinda events from now on. I think we never gonna have same chances like was before, and only because we all act like little babies, crying and complaining all day. I think they are tired of hear all, unsatisfied, even when you had a chance to get something for free (mounts, clothes). Now we wont get even those for free, from hot events, so better stop crying like a bunch of silly babies.

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              R2 does not have an Elite Club. This is another publisher's program. I can't comment on things other publishers do. I can tell you, like several other falsities that have gone around the rumor mill, the whole "the elite club wanted it this way" theory is just a rumor that has been repeated enough times over the last few months that people are accepting it as fact. I'm sorry, but it doesn't work that way.
              i dont know if i should believe this ''elite club'' thingie,but anyway i want to ask you if R2 cant really change anything in events? If so just make a new Thread explaining players that you cant really do anything so they are just wasting time and getting mad for nothing and they should go complain to Proficient city or whoever.
              Name: MarkJustice
              Class: Knight
              Guild: WarDragons
              Level: 70
              Battle Rating: 90k (still in progress)
              Cashing Status: Small casher (only vip and some balens)
              Vip: lvl8
              Hates: Damn mages

FOR THE GLORY OF NOOBS!

Comment

• Thanks Memory for replying here.
                First of All. I was surprised in december. Giving unlimited event item for noncashers, its not the good old greedy Proficient City/r2games or whoever.
                You guys started something good with the new SC/MW event, and then just shuted it down, for obvious reasons, but r2games or whoever must understand, it cant be shuted down so easily without a recoil.
                Also when we play this game, with a good group, we build up some good friendship with some players, and belive me, if someone quit this game, beacuse of ingame problems. 1-2 will follow him/her, why? because they became friends, and they enjoy playing, chatting together, and they maybe realised the game is getting worse.
                Think about it. Before things like this start a chain reaction.

Sorry for my english, its not my main

Comment

• awful, just awful. A whole community trained from previous whip events to expect a holiday token,...and then pull the wool right out from under them without a heads up.

I am disgusted. Really crappppy

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicky292 View Post
                    Thanks Memory for replying here.
                    First of All. I was surprised in december. Giving unlimited event item for noncashers, its not the good old greedy Proficient City/r2games or whoever.
                    You guys started something good with the new SC/MW event, and then just shuted it down, for obvious reasons, but r2games or whoever must understand, it cant be shuted down so easily without a recoil.
                    Also when we play this game, with a good group, we build up some good friendship with some players, and belive me, if someone quit this game, beacuse of ingame problems. 1-2 will follow him/her, why? because they became friends, and they enjoy playing, chatting together, and they maybe realised the game is getting worse.
                    Think about it. Before things like this start a chain reaction.

Sorry for my english, its not my main
                    Well for me it was kinda obvious that they will change whips/sc event sooner or later as they did with the sock event (everyone remember reindeer?) they removed it next month cuz we all liked it, so i thought if we pretend to like this too they will change it ^^

FOR THE GLORY OF NOOBS!

Comment

• Originally posted by abstrusee View Post
                      So im pretty sure its the host self to make the prices.
                      Like Proficientcity is saying by them self :

Developed and acted as agent for some of our own operations with
                      several games in diffierent langueges such as english , spanish , turkish ,
                      German , Portuese , CHINESE , bahasa , japense, Korean , Arabic
                      And French.

So if Proficientcity is the Developed of Wartune is for
                      all Wartune servers

Copyright 2012-2013 Proficientcity.com All Rights Reserved.
                      PC didn't develop Wartune, 7Road did. PC and R2 are part of a partnership to publish Wartune in English. Under that partnership, R2 doesn't have much control. In licensed games, such as this, it's not just the publisher who gets to set prices. The devs have a lot of input there.
                      Originally posted by MarkJustice View Post
                      i dont know if i should believe this ''elite club'' thingie,but anyway i want to ask you if R2 cant really change anything in events? If so just make a new Thread explaining players that you cant really do anything so they are just wasting time and getting mad for nothing and they should go complain to Proficient city or whoever.
                      I wouldn't be allowed to say there's no Elite Club on R2 if there was one, the community would surely lynch me for it, and I know anyone who was in it would certainly be right behind me to point out the lie. There have been times when I've been misinformed and passed along incorrect information, but not once in my 2 years as a moderator of this forum have I ever lied. Anyone who knows me or has come to me for help knows I go above and beyond what a moderator's job description is to help players.

Anyway, back on the topic here. What reasonable changes would you guys suggest for this event?
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Just my 2 cents, and you can hate me if you like. But maybe (and I could be completely wrong) the last 2 mount whip events were so great because they were during major holidays - Christmas/New Years and Chinese New Years.

Comment

Anyway, back on the topic here. What reasonable changes would you guys suggest for this event?
                          Replace the "skeleton key" with a "chocolate". All that needs be done.

Comment

I wouldn't be allowed to say there's no Elite Club on R2 if there was one, the community would surely lynch me for it, and I know anyone who was in it would certainly be right behind me to point out the lie. There have been times when I've been misinformed and passed along incorrect information, but not once in my 2 years as a moderator of this forum have I ever lied. Anyone who knows me or has come to me for help knows I go above and beyond what a moderator's job description is to help players.
                            That didnt answer my question 100%. I Just want to know can you guys change anything in events or change anything except bugs? If not just tell us who to complain to and it shall be done

FOR THE GLORY OF NOOBS!

Comment

PC didn't develop Wartune, 7Road did. PC and R2 are part of a partnership to publish Wartune in English. Under that partnership, R2 doesn't have much control. In licensed games, such as this, it's not just the publisher who gets to set prices. The devs have a lot of input there.

give mahra or choco

Comment

Mate I think the primary thing people are getting at is the lack of use for skeleton keys. Anything else whether it be kyanite or gold would have been of use to the entire playerbase. As of current the skeleton keys only appeal to a portion of the playerbase.

Comment

Working...
                                X